Invent your own - MIXING SNUFFS!!!

My latest creation is FUBAR Grunt 30% Tom Buck 30% Samuel Gawith SP No1 High Mill 30% Hedges L260 5% McChrystals O&G 5% this makes a really nice powerful snuff with a menthol lift that avoids the congestion from the menthols and takes the harsh back your throat edges off the Grunt and Tom Buck. I leave this for a day or two to settle down and the result is a very fine all day snuff i would be very suprised if anyone who tried this did not enjoy it.

I’ve been enjoying a delicious 50/50 mixture of Toque Pomegranate and Blueberry Menthol. I snuffed through the original few grams in record time and mixed up another batch. Delicious!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Mmmm…molasses, fruits and rum. The combination of those would make a REALLY tasty snuff. Roderick, get to it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if this might be sacrligeous for some but, I put F&T HDT in a smash box of one of the American sweets that wasn’t entirely empty and it was just what I was looking for. It tones down the BBQ-ness just enough for me, I mean I’ll just go for the Garrett scotch if it’s for the BBQ-ness. Another fair success was 50% Wilson’s R&B 50% F&T Santo Domingo the first two in my collection, which might be my own justification for it’s plyability but it’s held its own. (That Santo Domingo is honest tobacco, this brings it out) I have had a lot of flops and unfortunately “wasted” snuff. but at least half of those mixtures were dried-out. for example: Flop #1: 5% QWS Jasmin, QWS 5% Sandalwood, 10% Sparrow Cool, 80% Old Garrett – For a little while (several sniffs) I thought I happened upon what I’d call “Dojo,” but I really disliked that Jasmin. Flop#2: 20% Manjul 30% Shot of Rum 50% F&T HDT – One wouldn’t believe it but Garlic?! FLOP indeed Flop#3: Cap of Jagermeister, 10 gr Old SM 500, 15 gr Old Garrett sweet, 5 gr Cherry Blossom Green tea – I’m reckless, what can I say? This turned out decent, I would’ve called it “Conscious Comfort,” but dried out my nose like Nosebody’s business. I’m still at it though. I stare at my collection; sake cup in hand, and pour whichever (MIX) before I sit in front of the tube.

One mix I like is 40% Toque Coffee 40% Toque Chocolate and 20% Wilsons Cinnamon. Can’t beat that in my opinion. Stefan

It is not a mix but… get your hands on some Kendale Cream Flake, grind it up… I love it! I actually blend it just a tad with Toque original. i really enjoy grinding pipe tobacco because of the Nicotine levels are huge!

I’m glad you mentioned that nightcap. I have some Black Irish Twist XX (or rope, something like that) that i ground up and forgot about as I was letting it dry. Well I just tried it. It’s very strong. I just wish I could get it to finer grind. I don’t have much to work with at the moment. But back to topic - I find the Dekralingse latakias mix wonderfully with American scotches. I was enjoying some Levi Garett with the Latakia 1860 this morning though I enjoy the A/P mix more.

1 Like

@ Matt If you have a coffee Grinder, put it in there and just tap out what sticks to the lid. It doesn’t get much finer. Or just put the grindings through some panthose. that fines it out a bit as well.

I may pick up a grinder. Ive tried the hose method and it works, its just trying to grind the stuff that doesnt filter through thats a problem.

put it back in the grinder again… grind it until powder??

Thanks to all you guys who posted here!!! I have seen many mixes, posted here, I’d like to try as time goes along!!! Thanks ‘all’ for making this thread a success!!! OK, the ‘Lemon’ snuff did not kill me - so I guess it is safe for you guys too…ROFL!!! Here is the recipe: “Mama and Daddy’s Lemon Dental Mild” Mix: 6.0 tablespoons of Dental Mild 1.0 fluid ounces of McCormick ‘Pure Lemon Extract’ Mix well. Spread out in a plastic cookie pan - dry in a microwave for 30 seconds - take out and stir till cool. {this gets all the alcohol and water (found in the ‘extract’) out of the snuff} YOU ARE DONE - UNLESS YOU LIKE A MOISTER SNUFF!!! For a moister snuff, Add: 1.0 tablespoon of Lotzbeck, Premium Mild. 107 drops of McCormick ‘Pure Lemon Extract’ Mix well, while allowing a few minutes for the ’mix’ to air-dry - keep in an air-tight container to prevent drying. Any other mixers out there……………

Flop#2: 20% Manjul 30% Shot of Rum 50% F&T HDT – One wouldn’t believe it but Garlic?! FLOP indeed I tried this again (above) IN SUCCESSION>not mixing, and the garlic didn’t come up. The garlic-ky flavor must’ve been from the snuffs attacking each other, but three open tins and my trusty spoon made it alright.

One of my favorite home-grinds is Tombac. It’s plain hookah tobacco, just a dried lump of leaves, golden color. It rubbed down to a very very fine dust, which is surprisingly easy to take, has a good lift, and blows out pretty clean. It’s got a maple-like tone and is quite satisfying.

A mix which I permanently have “in stock” is a 50/50 Jaxon’s Cafe Creme and Molens Latakia Ao 1860 blend. Perfect!!!

I just mixed about a quarter of a bottle of W.E. Garrett Scotch, a third with QWS smokers blend and the rest filled with Toque W&H. The QWS smokers blend doesn’t really touch the flavor, just adds moisture and makes it easier to take. It’s mostly like W&H but with a nice scotch smokey tone and the nic kick is very nice. It’s a great blend and I really recommend it to anybody that likes a hard nicotine fix.

Fruit Salad Well as my Malibu Grunt was running low (see above) I started streching it with some GH Fleurette. Then a new order arrived and I added some GH English Rose. Then my Patrick Collins snuffbox arrived, so I transferred this mixture to there from an Altoid tin. Just now, it looked kind of sparse, so I added 3 pinches of WOS Rum and Blackberry, 2 pinches of Toque Grapefruit, a salt spoonful of Honey Bee, half spoon of Smith’s Lemon, a few more pinches of both Grunt and Shot of Rum, and a wee bit of QWS Apricot. I have it nice and mixed now. I will leave it alone overnight and some to marry. I doubt it will taste like anything particular, but fruit salad tends to do that. Hopefully I haven’t tainted my new snuffbox!

my new mix that i can’t get out of my nose is Dholakia swiss chocolate with a decent sized dose of Crumbs of Comfort. It’s delicious the chocolate tones the spearmint way down and the CoC cuts the chocolate so it’s not too sweet to take i’ve been using it constantly since i made it.