Snuff call out thread.

I like and up to snuff some RM. Calling on the ROOSTER! Probably won’t have to chop my head off it will probably just blow it off when I indulge some myself next.

1 Like

Answering the (my favorite SP) J&H Wilson S.P. NO.1 And the Rooster ~:> What a Nicotine boost I’ll probably B up a while @-) Calling out OM Commonwealth

1 Like

Yikes, we can’t get too far without a kick start lately …
Well, kick start!
Calling out the McC O&G

I’ll take the McC O&G (yeah, you know me)

Calling out WoS Prime Minister

1 Like

Gots the Prime Minister.  Call out WoS Irish High Toast #22.

1 Like

Got the WOS Irish High Toast

Calling out Levi Garrett, G’Day

1 Like

I got the LG out of the mummy’s tomb 

Calling out Dholakia Swiss Chocolate

1 Like

I’ve got the Chocolate

Next up, WoS Crumbs of Comfort

I have both CoC & CoC Extra  I like the extra but you called CoC so it’s in the nose

And obscure one but a classic Wilson of Sharrow Rose  or  Wilsons Rose of Sharrow

Ive got the Sharrow Rose

Next up Three Thistles Strong

Another Kick Start, Calling out Starr Scotch 1471616190176-1921095491 \m/

I’ll take Starr Scotch

Calling out Abraxas St. Casura

And another Kick Start (Use Snuffs that was never called out just letting u folks know) Peace :)>- &Aloha :-c Calling out OM Commonwealth \m/

@Hawaiian_Ryan , Hi Bud, the only problem with this is it requires a man to have Photo graphic memory or he has to go back & read all the posts every time & that’s not realistic for me, although I will do my best as I am sure everyone will, but I am sure there will be snuffs repeated from time to time.

2 Likes

@Hawaiian_Ryan, I called out Starr scotch on the first page. There is only so much snuff that people have. There is bound to be duplicates, like the starr scotch. The kick starter is for snuff that hasn’t been called out for a few days because no one has it.

2 Likes

I  meant nothing by it bud just that I can’t remember whats been called out with the exception of whats on the page thats up at the time, guess I’m getting old LOL , anyway Good Snuffing & G’Day Sir

2 Likes

@Hawaiian_Ryan I believe you called out OM Commonwealth yourself two days ago, so now your breaking your own rule  lol

3 Likes

@Hawaiian_Ryan Why two kick starts in a row immediately after two other posts? You’ve barely given any time for those snuffs to be called out.

1 Like

My bad folks… No one answered the OM Commonwealth @Dan11 that’s why I called it out again.Also I didn’t know how the kick start works.I do now. I mean no disrespect to u good/awesome people.Sorry I fuct up I understand how it works now.

2 Likes

I got your Abraxis St.Casura right here… I forget how full body a snuff tis Calling out Wilson’s Lemon Toast.

1 Like