A new snuff from Sir Walter Scott's Fine Border Snuff

Latakia Blend

Latakia Blend

Finely ground fermented latakia tobacco blended with a little flue cured first priming Virginia Lemon leaf, to create a unique, slightly moist, pungent, peppery high nicotine snuff, with an intense smokey flavour.

5 Likes

That sounds amazing!!

That does sound good … I really need to try some Latakia in one of my homemade snuffs.

Sounds like something I need! I have to wait a bit, Just put in a big order in with Mr.snuff on the 4th.

@Johnny, will definitely be ordering. I love the entire SWS range. Top Shelf indeed

2 Likes

I made a Mr. Snuff order about two days too early!  That being said, it’s taking some will power not to make a special order just for this snuff.  Looking forward to Latakia Blend!

1 Like

Just ordered some. I used to absolutely love the F&T Ashtoroth (or something like that) which was a silky Latakia with jasmine. Very interested to see what Sir Johnny has done with his Latakia; I’m sure it will be as fabulous as his other snuffs. Can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

@lunecat thank you so much for the info! I’m definitely going to have to get my hands on some of this!!

2 Likes

If you like really smokey campfire dark snuff, that lasts a good while; this is it. Coarse Grind & Moist. Fans of smokey American Scotch may enjoy this for it’s flavor But unlike a scotch Latakia Blend needs a bit more insufflating and even a squeeze to keep it in place. The Nicotine is nice also. Very relaxing. 

Latakia tobacco in the pipe world is used as a blending component  with other tobaccos, rarely used straight although some Lat lover had smoked it for a real Lat bomb. The mad scientist in me, may just try my hand on mixing up a few concoctions of my own.  

Thanks Johnny for creating  yet another wonderful addition for my addiction ! =D>

20160719_231110

8 Likes

I just got some of this in I’m very excited

1 Like

Very relaxing smokey but so natural. you can feel the lemon after awhile,i was wondering what is this other scent can t figure it out and then you discover that is lemon like lemon Peel.

Just wondering, when i take latakia blend i make some weird dreams, i often dream about dead people like grand fathers and several times i had the feeling it was like i was truly reliving those old times and then i wake up remembering the weird dreams and not feeling very well. Does this happens to you to ?

1 Like

Maybe the latakia scent reminds you of something in your own history, and this is triggering the memories in your dreams.

1 Like

Is this leaf used for SWS Latakia Blend ? It would be very interesting for Johnny to send us pictures of tobacco leaves used for various snuff. I find that amazing https://www.leafonly.com/tobacco-leaf/tobacco-leaves/latakia-oriental-tobacco

1 Like