Your latest snuff order

here it is:

4 Likes

@FischTix that is a great order!

1 Like

@canadiansnuffer thanks! I can’t wait for it to get here!!

2 Likes

“Also, I live in Flagstaff …”

@Psicko, I lived in Flagstaff for 17 years and still own a house there.  We’ve been in Prescott now for 5 years.

Perhaps we could join up some day for a smoke and beer.

@cobguy, sure. sounds good. as long as im not working.

WoS Lemon Toast

Mr Snuff’s Floral Bouquet Bundle

should be here in the next few days

1 Like

My recent order from Old Mill came in and I am undoubtedly impressed with the quality.  Daniel was a pleasure to converse with and even threw an extra “treat” in my shipment.  Highly recommended!   :-bd

3 Likes

@Cobguy, I agree Old Mill and Chef Daniel are awesome

1 Like

@cobguy definitely agree. His snuff makes up most of my meager collection.

The order that I posted above was shipped a week ago today and was in my mailbox this morning!! Shout out to @MrSnuff!!!

1 Like

image Here’s the booty!!

4 Likes

Some yummy booty!

1 Like

@jmahes. I guess GH is finally using the vac tins? I got some GH KBScented on free shipping day, but it’s in the old plastic tub.

@TerrapinFlyer, yes they are. At least for the Kendal Brown I ordered. I like the vacuum tins better imho.

Thanks, @jmahes. I pefer the tins, too. And you know your KB is fresh!

@TerrapinFlyer, definitely! this time I could smell the ammonia in the KB, not so with the plastic tub

@jmahes. I will have to revisit both GH KBs now. The tubs I have gotten of them are just over half full and not moist. That tells me they’ve lost quite a bit of water and probably scent in the process. Usually Ambassador and Almond are filled almost to the top. The KB Scented I just got seemed less scented than the regular I got a year ago. The packaging might be why they don’t have the greatest snuff reputation. GH’s pipe side is awesome, so it baffled me a bit. Edit: Does this KB seem moister to you? I can’t believe the consistency is meant to resemble birdshot.

@TerrapinFlyer, yep it’s moist all right. My little tub was too, so I lucked out there but the tub wasn’t filled all the way either, so don’t know what was up with that. The “new” tins definitely seem fuller and fresher.

Just dropped an order to “MySmokingShop” for a little snuff along with a tobacco order…

The Bernard snuffs are my first foray into Schmalzler snuffs, hope they’re not too moist for me

Wilson’s Tom Buck - 25g

F&T HDT - Medium Tub

Viking Dark - 25g

Thor’s Hammer - 25g

Bernard Brasil Fresco - 10g

Bernard Brasil Feinst - 10g

2 Likes