Your latest snuff order

Have any of you ordered anything to Arizona recently? I have seen a couple of posts about this but they are 2-3 years old.

@hadryeal, I’m also in Arizona. Arizona does not have any extra restrictions regarding tobacco orders. I have not ordered from Mr snuff yet, but have ordered from Old Mill with no problems. There are a few arizonans here that have from what I recall, but haven’t seen them on the forum in awhile, but still within the last year. What part of Arizona do you live in out of curiosity?

1 Like

@Psicko It isn’t so much site specific as it is apparently there is a law against ordering any kind of tobacco product online or by phone if you aren’t like a smoke shop owner or what ever, I was wondering if people were having issues with that law here because I ordered from them before I was aware. Also I live in Glendale.

@hadryeal the law you are most likely referring to is the pact act. It was designed to stop online cigarette and “smokeless” tobacco sales and has exclusions for pipe tobacco and cigars. You will be fine. Certain states like Washington and a few others (I think Maryland) have outright banned online tobacco of any kind and any shipping to those states. Even between private parties with a huge fine if caught. Basically the pact act made it more trouble than its worth to do online snuff sales within the states. Between private parties you can mail any non cigarette tobacco provided they don’t live in a state where it is illegal and there are restrictions on how much and how often you can mail those, as well as having to declare the items to a postal worker. Also both parties must be of legal age of course. You can’t use the automatic computer stand. If you get caught they send you a nasty gram and may confiscate said tobacco. Also, I lI’ve in Flagstaff, but come down to the valley once a month which will be this weekend. I used to work at ye olde pipe and tobacco in Phoenix.

Bernard Green pattern handkerchief Wilson’s of Sharrow Jockey Club 10 gram tin Wilson’s of Sharrow D.H. Toast No. 22 10 gram tin

1 Like

Just pulled the trigger on an order to Mr. Snuff. WoS Tom Buck Extra Strong SP 25g WoS Strasbourg 25g WoS Grand Cairo 25g WoS Gold Label 25g WoS French Carotte 25g WoS SP 100 25g WoS Queen Extra Strong 25g Abraxas St. Casura 25g Yes, we really like SP’s!!

3 Likes

So stoked about this order!

2 Likes

:ar!

1 Like

Latest order I’m currently waiting on, this one contains pipe tobacco too so apologies if anyone thinks it shouldn’t be included in this post:

| Gawith Hoggarth Sea Breezes Snuff 10g |
|
|
|
| Wilsons of Sharrow Snuff Takers Gift Pack of 6 Small Tins
Wilsons of Sharrow SP 100 25g
Wilsons of Sharrow SP Best 25g
Wilsons of Sharrow Jockey Club 25g
|
|
|
|
| Gawith Hoggarth Whisky Snuff 25g
Gawith Hoggarth Mitchells Special 25g
|
|
|
|
|
Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake 100g Tin |
|
|
|
| Samuel Gawith St James Plug 100g |

2 Likes

Last order, just arrived Toque Absinthe, FUBAR Fido Spicy Treat.

And also I want to say Mr. Snuff shipped fast.

1 Like

here it is:

4 Likes

@FischTix that is a great order!

1 Like

@canadiansnuffer thanks! I can’t wait for it to get here!!

2 Likes

“Also, I live in Flagstaff …”

@Psicko, I lived in Flagstaff for 17 years and still own a house there.  We’ve been in Prescott now for 5 years.

Perhaps we could join up some day for a smoke and beer.

@cobguy, sure. sounds good. as long as im not working.

WoS Lemon Toast

Mr Snuff’s Floral Bouquet Bundle

should be here in the next few days

1 Like

My recent order from Old Mill came in and I am undoubtedly impressed with the quality.  Daniel was a pleasure to converse with and even threw an extra “treat” in my shipment.  Highly recommended!   :-bd

3 Likes

@Cobguy, I agree Old Mill and Chef Daniel are awesome

1 Like

@cobguy definitely agree. His snuff makes up most of my meager collection.