Your latest snuff order

Special Offer: 6 For 5 25g Tins. Select Your 6 Flavours: Almond Toast, Bourbon, Lime Toast, Natural Toast, Quit, Toast & Marmalade Delivery Method: World Delivery (Pending Shipment) Quantity: 1 Subtotal: $26.24 Sample Selection 10 10g for the price of 9 Select your flavours: Absinthe, Berwick Brown, Black Cherry (Toque USA), Chocolate (Toque USA), St Clements, Peach (Toque USA), Quit, SP Extra, Whiskey & Honey (Toque USA), Wild Berry (Toque USA)

1 Like

Hello guys n gals! Today I just received my order from mr snuff.

4 Ozona Oranges
4 Ozona Raspberry
1 Hedges L260 The Snuff &
1 Swisher Honey Bee Sweet

Everything came in an nice bubble wrapping and was sealed very good except one.
Swisher Honey Bee Sweet opened and the entire contents was spilled inside the bubble wrapping. What I did was left Mr. Snuff a message on the chat box. Hopefully they will get back to me. I’ve never had this happen to me before so I’m looking around for some answers on how I can get my snuff replaced. I know that the Swisher was sent in a different package then the others as there was two packages.

IMG_20160629_125456 IMG_20160629_125554

Quick update:

Well Even though it’s opened I decanted the rest back into it’s respective container. Maybe I have nothing to worry about. I just took a pinch on the Swisher and forgave the postal service since it’s all their.

Anyone ever have this happen to them before?

The American plastic cans are not sealed really. They put paper over it but it’s just a slight compression fitting holding the cap on. To send it through the post, plastic cling wrap is very effective at holding both together without using adhesive.

2 Likes

@Mrsniffles, yes I had a can of Starr scotch open up last week it got all over the package and some even leaked out of the box. It wasn’t through Mr Snuff though. The other party was kind enough to send me a new one.

1 Like

Bernard Alt Offenbacher Kostlich

Bernard Civette Extrafein

Bernard Gekachelter Virginie

Rosinski Uckermarker 30g

2 Likes

I had a Bernard Feinster Kownoer punctured and some SG tapboxes (I know, I know, but it might have been my only chance at Blue and Yellow Crest) loosen up in transit. MrSnuff happily replaced them when I reported it. @mrsniffles

1 Like

Always never fails Mr.Snuff orders to south Florida is exactally 9 days. I’ve been ordering for years now and I can say to the T.

2 Likes

Not a snuff order, but I just opened the most amazing sampler of exquisite Cuban cigars!!!

This is going to be one hell of an Independence Day weekend!!

Thank you B_

2 Likes

1 x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 25g

1 x Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris 25g

1 x McChrystal’s Hops 21g

1 x Toque Berwick Brown 25g

1 x Toque Peanut Butter 25g

1 x Viking Dark 25g

1 x McChrystal’s Highland Ice 21g

1 x Wilsons Winter Warmer 25g

1 x Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original 25g

Also … pending order with Old Mill for 15g each of the following:

Arabesque

Sarsaparilla

Butternut

Perfecto

Antebellum

Nocturne

3 Likes

That reminds me that I need to get my Old Paris bulk order rolling. I love the stuff. I should stock up on the Hops, too. If I was still homebrewing, I’m sure I’d be experimenting with citrusy, floral aroma hops in snuff.

1 Like

@TerrapinFlyer … some of that F&T Old Paris was ordered with you in mind.   :)>-

I’m hoping to get a good idea from the McChrystals for my own blend in the future … sounds like a great combo!

1 Like

Old Mills restock of a Large jar of Banana Fosters & a large jar of Cupid’s Crest :-c Also a small bottle 30g. of some Starr scotch snuff. :D/

Stok Banana 5g 1 x Toque Grapefruit 10g 1 x Samuel Gawith Jockey Club 10g 1 x Bernard Postillion 10g 1 x Poschl Andechs Spezial 10g 1 x Poschl Packard’s Club 6.5g 1 x De Kralingse Mississippi 20g 1 x Wilsons Lemon Grove 5g 1 x Paul Gotard White Caffeine 7g 1 x Sir Walter Scott’s Field of Junipers Snuff 15g 1 x De Kralingse Hollandse Snuif 20g 1 x De Kralingse Musino Tabak 20g 1 x Toque Toffee 25g 1 x Buck’s Fizz 25g 1 x Samuel Gawith Guarana 25g 1 x Abraxas Premium Batch Fin 15g Had to take advantage of free shipping today. Time to try a lot of different snuffs I never even thought of trying. Some is restock.

1 Like

Can’t pass up free shipping. picked up a few that have been sitting on the wish list.

SWS Mull of Oa 15g

SWS Creme De Figue 15g

SWS Ansons Imperial 15g

DK Chococreme-L 30g

Bernard Postillion 10g

1 Like

Just ordered from MySmokingShop.

Large tin of F&T Santo Domingo

25g SG - SP No.1 High Mill

and a leather pipe stand!

2 Likes

rats, i shoulda taken advantage of the free shippin’ on the 4th. i see i could use a lil more rosinski.

i also been patiently waitin’ for Santo Domingo to get back in stock.

Although I did attempt to take advantage of the free shipping, I am not sure whether I will get it as there was some error with the discount code.  In either event, I’m very happy about my latest order.  I was so impressed with De Kralingse A/O that I wanted, nay, NEEDED, to try some of their other products. Pretty stoked about the tobacco-free as well.  My kids see me snuff and want a pinch.

| 1 x  | De Kralingse Potpourri No.2 17.5g |
|
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Pot Pourri No.1 17.5g |
|
| 1 x  | De Kralingse FCV 250 17.5g |
|
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Macuba 20g |
|
| 1 x  | Toque Spanish Gem 25g |
|
| 1 x  | Poschl Bayern Prise Brasil 10g |
|
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Oranje 30g |
|
| 1 x  | Dholakia Blueberry Mint 8g |
|

2 Likes

ditto on the free shipping so i ordered myself one a nice wooden snuff box. the Heartwood Black Techno. way excited too!

is it mean or did anyone else get the signed and tracked shipping? it was also free

@peacock I got the same thing. I never pay for the tracking. But I think after a certain amount or weight. I’m not sure.