Your latest snuff order

WoS Tom Buck

FUBAR Grunt

Medicated No 66

Alpen Prise

Received excellent service from Mr. Snuff as usual. I just moved and typed my new address in wrong. Still got my order in 5 days! All parties that handled my package really kicked some but after my embarrassing mistake!  

first order with Mr.Snuff in awhile

| 1 x  | Dholakia Madras Toast 25g | |
| 1 x  | Sir Walter Scott’s Friar Ramon Pane Snuff 15g | |
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Macuba 20g | |
| 1 x  | Posh Bullet Black | |
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Limburgertabak 20g | |
| 2 x  | Dholakia White 9g |

1 Like

My order of trials finally arrived. The Limburgertabak has been rocking the house. I keep going back for that subtle hit of orrisroot.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Alright, first order through Mr.Snuff is on hold while they have some issues processing cards?
None the less, at some point, I shall be purchasing…

10g Wilson’s Irish High Toast
25g F&T High Dry Toast
25g F&T Bordeaux 

25g F&T Dr.JR Justice

For the interim, from Toque, I ordered…

25g Almond Toast

25g Berwick Brown

25g Natural Toast

10g Quit
10g St.Clements

10g Rose
10g Violet

Looking forward to all of them.

2 Likes

Update:
Mr.Snuff’s payment issues have been resolved,
in case anyone else was sweating that.
Now it is in transit as well. Woo!

1 Like

From the Toque headquarters, delivered this morning: economy bags of Quit and USA W&H, 10g tins of 4 new to me snuffs - Vanilla, USA Wild Berry, Peanut Butter and Coke. Vanilla, nice but subtle, Coke, nice but not as cokey as I was expecting, Wild Berry, yummy, just what I’d hoped for, and Peanut Butter…I’m going to have to comment on that one in the ‘Whats the worst snuff you’ve ever tried’ thread lol.

1 Like

Dholakia Herbal Snuff 25g 

Tiger Guarana 10g

Rockit Fuel Lemon Tin 5g

Thunder Original Ultra Strong Portions 19.8g

1 Like

Just a small order from Toque… St. Clements 25g Spanish Gem 25g SP Extra 25g Xmas Pudding 25g Blueberry Menthol 25g Grapefruit 25g

1 Like

Special Offer: 6 For 5 25g Tins. Select Your 6 Flavours: Almond Toast, Bourbon, Lime Toast, Natural Toast, Quit, Toast & Marmalade Delivery Method: World Delivery (Pending Shipment) Quantity: 1 Subtotal: $26.24 Sample Selection 10 10g for the price of 9 Select your flavours: Absinthe, Berwick Brown, Black Cherry (Toque USA), Chocolate (Toque USA), St Clements, Peach (Toque USA), Quit, SP Extra, Whiskey & Honey (Toque USA), Wild Berry (Toque USA)

1 Like

Hello guys n gals! Today I just received my order from mr snuff.

4 Ozona Oranges
4 Ozona Raspberry
1 Hedges L260 The Snuff &
1 Swisher Honey Bee Sweet

Everything came in an nice bubble wrapping and was sealed very good except one.
Swisher Honey Bee Sweet opened and the entire contents was spilled inside the bubble wrapping. What I did was left Mr. Snuff a message on the chat box. Hopefully they will get back to me. I’ve never had this happen to me before so I’m looking around for some answers on how I can get my snuff replaced. I know that the Swisher was sent in a different package then the others as there was two packages.

IMG_20160629_125456 IMG_20160629_125554

Quick update:

Well Even though it’s opened I decanted the rest back into it’s respective container. Maybe I have nothing to worry about. I just took a pinch on the Swisher and forgave the postal service since it’s all their.

Anyone ever have this happen to them before?

The American plastic cans are not sealed really. They put paper over it but it’s just a slight compression fitting holding the cap on. To send it through the post, plastic cling wrap is very effective at holding both together without using adhesive.

2 Likes

@Mrsniffles, yes I had a can of Starr scotch open up last week it got all over the package and some even leaked out of the box. It wasn’t through Mr Snuff though. The other party was kind enough to send me a new one.

1 Like

Bernard Alt Offenbacher Kostlich

Bernard Civette Extrafein

Bernard Gekachelter Virginie

Rosinski Uckermarker 30g

2 Likes

I had a Bernard Feinster Kownoer punctured and some SG tapboxes (I know, I know, but it might have been my only chance at Blue and Yellow Crest) loosen up in transit. MrSnuff happily replaced them when I reported it. @mrsniffles

1 Like

Always never fails Mr.Snuff orders to south Florida is exactally 9 days. I’ve been ordering for years now and I can say to the T.

2 Likes

Not a snuff order, but I just opened the most amazing sampler of exquisite Cuban cigars!!!

This is going to be one hell of an Independence Day weekend!!

Thank you B_

2 Likes

1 x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 25g

1 x Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris 25g

1 x McChrystal’s Hops 21g

1 x Toque Berwick Brown 25g

1 x Toque Peanut Butter 25g

1 x Viking Dark 25g

1 x McChrystal’s Highland Ice 21g

1 x Wilsons Winter Warmer 25g

1 x Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original 25g

Also … pending order with Old Mill for 15g each of the following:

Arabesque

Sarsaparilla

Butternut

Perfecto

Antebellum

Nocturne

3 Likes

That reminds me that I need to get my Old Paris bulk order rolling. I love the stuff. I should stock up on the Hops, too. If I was still homebrewing, I’m sure I’d be experimenting with citrusy, floral aroma hops in snuff.

1 Like