Your latest snuff order

I went to MrS because I wanted a bunch of Old Paris. I ended up deciding to get it in bulk, later. Instead I made myself a sampler of new-to-me snuffs. This rounds out all the current Sam Gawith and Wilson’s of Sharrow that interest me, but that I haven’t had yet. I’m trying Taxi Red and NTSU Black. From the windmills I got Son de Tonca, Limburgertabak, and FCV 400. I’m looking forward to trying de Kralingse’s new small containers. I picked up a F&T Bureau 50g because it was on sale. I think it’s 17 new snuffs. I did get one I’d previously tried: de Kralingse Mettaijer 100g. I love it. Of course, now I can’t afford that Old Paris bulk for a while. Ha ha.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Stock up time

2 Likes

Where did you get the Crests, @canadiansnuffer?

@TerrapinFlyer at mysmokingshop.co.uk they still have stock of all the Gawith line

Thanks, @canadiansnuffer! They won’t ship to me, though. Oh, well.

Made an order with chef, 2 small glass jars of cupids crest 2 small glass jars of arabesque

3 Likes

I went to the big city and picked up some silver dollar medicated and spearmint. Im also going to place an order with Chef.

2 Likes

I just put in an order with chef as well. I picked up a small tin of javelin and another one. I also picked up a small tin of Starr scotch.

4 Likes

As usual Mr Snuff got my snuff to Chicago in two days. It has remained there all week. Sigh.

1 Like

Broke down and finally placed another order, against the advice of my last paycheck. 

Restocking on some favorites

1 x Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler 10g
1 x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 25g
1 x Toque Whisky and Honey 25g
1 x Samuel Gawith Elmo’s Reserve 25g
2 x Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original 25g

And trying some new ones

1 x Samuel Gawith Black Rappee 25g
1 x Viking Dark 25g

I ordered from Touque and Mr. Snuff on the same day.  Toque’s shipping is on the ball… I got their shipment 3 days ago.  Hopefully I will get my Mr. Snuff order soon.

Toque order:

Six 25gm tins of flavors I tried in the 10gm size and liked:

Cheese and Bacon

Champagne

Toffee

Peanut Butter

Lime Toast

Toast and Marmalade

Ten of the 10gm tins.  Nine of which are new to me, and Berwick Brown which I have a love/hate relationship with.

New to me:

Raspberry

Whiskey and Honey (Toque USA)

Chocolate

Peach

Cherry

Blueberry

Grapefruit

Strawberry

Pomegranate

2 Likes

Forgot to mention…

I also got a bag of Rustica.  I haven’t tried it yet, but will try it out while camping with my wife over the next two nights.

2 Likes

Woo-hoo, my old mill order came in yesterday. I had to work, so I had no time to try them yesterday.

2 Likes

WoS Tom Buck

FUBAR Grunt

Medicated No 66

Alpen Prise

Received excellent service from Mr. Snuff as usual. I just moved and typed my new address in wrong. Still got my order in 5 days! All parties that handled my package really kicked some but after my embarrassing mistake!  

first order with Mr.Snuff in awhile

| 1 x  | Dholakia Madras Toast 25g | |
| 1 x  | Sir Walter Scott’s Friar Ramon Pane Snuff 15g | |
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Macuba 20g | |
| 1 x  | Posh Bullet Black | |
| 1 x  | De Kralingse Limburgertabak 20g | |
| 2 x  | Dholakia White 9g |

1 Like

My order of trials finally arrived. The Limburgertabak has been rocking the house. I keep going back for that subtle hit of orrisroot.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Alright, first order through Mr.Snuff is on hold while they have some issues processing cards?
None the less, at some point, I shall be purchasing…

10g Wilson’s Irish High Toast
25g F&T High Dry Toast
25g F&T Bordeaux 

25g F&T Dr.JR Justice

For the interim, from Toque, I ordered…

25g Almond Toast

25g Berwick Brown

25g Natural Toast

10g Quit
10g St.Clements

10g Rose
10g Violet