Your latest snuff order

Hmm, guess I can’t upload pics from mobile.

@Ubiquitous Maybe the issue is the size of the pic? I use a mobile all the time and haven’t had an issue loading photos unless they were too large.

@Tobe thanks for the tip. rps20160604_225317

6 Likes

200g McChrystals O & G

3 Likes

My latest snuff order has been sitting in customs for over a week now  :-w
I’ve been spoiled with my 7-8 day deliveries.  If anyone has a friend that works in customs at Chicago, could you tell them to look for my snuff and get it on it’s way - that’d be appreciated.

1 Like

@SeanOCDPx, I know how you feel. when I lived there, there was only one way to nudge a municipal issue along: make a “donation” to your local ward or precinct. Customs is a US entity,but still employs Chicago’s “finest” residents. Easily the most corrupt local government in the US. Im surprised you ever get any orders at all, without having to grease someones pockets.Good luck!

1 Like

I am about to order 200g 6 Photo No.66, and 400g of 6 Photo Super Kailash.

1 Like

I went to MrS because I wanted a bunch of Old Paris. I ended up deciding to get it in bulk, later. Instead I made myself a sampler of new-to-me snuffs. This rounds out all the current Sam Gawith and Wilson’s of Sharrow that interest me, but that I haven’t had yet. I’m trying Taxi Red and NTSU Black. From the windmills I got Son de Tonca, Limburgertabak, and FCV 400. I’m looking forward to trying de Kralingse’s new small containers. I picked up a F&T Bureau 50g because it was on sale. I think it’s 17 new snuffs. I did get one I’d previously tried: de Kralingse Mettaijer 100g. I love it. Of course, now I can’t afford that Old Paris bulk for a while. Ha ha.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Stock up time

2 Likes

Where did you get the Crests, @canadiansnuffer?

@TerrapinFlyer at mysmokingshop.co.uk they still have stock of all the Gawith line

Thanks, @canadiansnuffer! They won’t ship to me, though. Oh, well.

Made an order with chef, 2 small glass jars of cupids crest 2 small glass jars of arabesque

3 Likes

I went to the big city and picked up some silver dollar medicated and spearmint. Im also going to place an order with Chef.

2 Likes

I just put in an order with chef as well. I picked up a small tin of javelin and another one. I also picked up a small tin of Starr scotch.

4 Likes

As usual Mr Snuff got my snuff to Chicago in two days. It has remained there all week. Sigh.

1 Like

Broke down and finally placed another order, against the advice of my last paycheck. 

Restocking on some favorites

1 x Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler 10g
1 x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 25g
1 x Toque Whisky and Honey 25g
1 x Samuel Gawith Elmo’s Reserve 25g
2 x Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original 25g

And trying some new ones

1 x Samuel Gawith Black Rappee 25g
1 x Viking Dark 25g

I ordered from Touque and Mr. Snuff on the same day.  Toque’s shipping is on the ball… I got their shipment 3 days ago.  Hopefully I will get my Mr. Snuff order soon.

Toque order:

Six 25gm tins of flavors I tried in the 10gm size and liked:

Cheese and Bacon

Champagne

Toffee

Peanut Butter

Lime Toast

Toast and Marmalade

Ten of the 10gm tins.  Nine of which are new to me, and Berwick Brown which I have a love/hate relationship with.

New to me:

Raspberry

Whiskey and Honey (Toque USA)

Chocolate

Peach

Cherry

Blueberry

Grapefruit

Strawberry

Pomegranate

2 Likes

Forgot to mention…

I also got a bag of Rustica.  I haven’t tried it yet, but will try it out while camping with my wife over the next two nights.

2 Likes