Your latest snuff order

On it’s way: Refill F&T Old Paris F&T Santo Domingo F&T Prices special Toque SP Extra Toque Spanish Gem Wilsons Tom Buck Wilsons best SP

6 Likes

Samuel Gawith ~ Strawberry

1 Like

Bloody hell! Just tried the taxi red which arrived 15mins ago. Thought I was gonna pass out for a moment.

3 Likes

I received my order Today i am very Happy with All the SP’s but they are pretty similar. The F&T Princes Special is amazing i think i found a few new All day every day snuffs !!

6 Likes

I recently ordered/and received nice package from Jaap Bes:

100g of Tabac de Paris

100g of St. Omer No. 1

100g of Limburger tabak

100g of Bon Bon

30g of A/P Snuif

20g of Hermbstedt Brasil

This should keep me happy for a while :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First order:

Mcc O & G

Toque Natural

Second:

Hedges

Viking Dark

Viking Spear

Toque Quit

Taxi Red

Mcc O & G

I’m hoping these snuffs give me more nicotine. I feel nothing at all from Toque Natural.

1 Like

Toque Quit and Taxi Red will definitely deliver the nicotine. Some people swear by 41P WE, but I think Taxi Red may actually deliver more nicotine.

1 Like

My latest order from germany (snuffstore.de):
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown Original
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown Special
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown Scented
Jack

3 Likes

@JackGrave, I have and love all of those !!

Both my Toque order and Rococo snuffboxes arrived today!!!

3 Likes

Hmm, guess I can’t upload pics from mobile.

@Ubiquitous Maybe the issue is the size of the pic? I use a mobile all the time and haven’t had an issue loading photos unless they were too large.

@Tobe thanks for the tip. rps20160604_225317

6 Likes

200g McChrystals O & G

3 Likes

My latest snuff order has been sitting in customs for over a week now  :-w
I’ve been spoiled with my 7-8 day deliveries.  If anyone has a friend that works in customs at Chicago, could you tell them to look for my snuff and get it on it’s way - that’d be appreciated.

1 Like

@SeanOCDPx, I know how you feel. when I lived there, there was only one way to nudge a municipal issue along: make a “donation” to your local ward or precinct. Customs is a US entity,but still employs Chicago’s “finest” residents. Easily the most corrupt local government in the US. Im surprised you ever get any orders at all, without having to grease someones pockets.Good luck!

1 Like

I am about to order 200g 6 Photo No.66, and 400g of 6 Photo Super Kailash.

1 Like

I went to MrS because I wanted a bunch of Old Paris. I ended up deciding to get it in bulk, later. Instead I made myself a sampler of new-to-me snuffs. This rounds out all the current Sam Gawith and Wilson’s of Sharrow that interest me, but that I haven’t had yet. I’m trying Taxi Red and NTSU Black. From the windmills I got Son de Tonca, Limburgertabak, and FCV 400. I’m looking forward to trying de Kralingse’s new small containers. I picked up a F&T Bureau 50g because it was on sale. I think it’s 17 new snuffs. I did get one I’d previously tried: de Kralingse Mettaijer 100g. I love it. Of course, now I can’t afford that Old Paris bulk for a while. Ha ha.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Stock up time

2 Likes