Your latest snuff order

Omg man, how much are they charging anyway? I’m soooo envious heh.

2 Likes

$15.49 per 4.65oz tin and about $5 per tin per 1.15oz tin, with Dental being a bit more. Again, if anyone wants anything, let me know. Otherwise I’ll just add these to my collection, which really doesn’t need anymore scotches.

1 Like

Point taken about ordering, @Tobe. I got everything but the JHW SP 1 in 20g.

I went to the Kralinger molens today and took some nice snuffs - Latakia AO 1860 - gingerbread - potpourri nr.1 ( non tabacco ) - chococremesnuif - Paris a la Robillard

6 Likes

To find a tin with an upside down label is rare. That you found one in each of five brands would be rarer still. Here you find the exceedingly rare matched pairs of misapplied labels! That’s unheard of! You should get them while you can; they’re worth a fortune. I have an upside down Wilson of Sharrow label, myself.

3 Likes

Awaiting 35g Cheetah, 50g Dholakia Sparrow, 50g Bernard Gekachelter Virginie and a tin (plastic?!) of Taxi Red. Was going to replace my almost depleted tin of Viking Dark but I’m SO broke this month. I’m familiar with the Sparrow so hope one of the other three can match its magnificence albeit in another way. Just fancied trying something different - an affliction which seems widedpread in snuffworld.

1 Like

After receiving my first order a week back, here I am pulling the trigger again:

1 x Poschl Gawith Apricot 10g
1 x Poschl Andechs Spezial 10g 
1 x Poschl Gletscherprise 10g
1 x Poschl MacCraig Royal 7g 
1 x Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler 10g
1 x De Kralingse Limburgertabak 20g 

4 Likes

Today I received : Kralinger FCV 250 Kralinger Hollandse snuif Kralinger Mattijar

3 Likes

On it’s way: Refill F&T Old Paris F&T Santo Domingo F&T Prices special Toque SP Extra Toque Spanish Gem Wilsons Tom Buck Wilsons best SP

6 Likes

Samuel Gawith ~ Strawberry

1 Like

Bloody hell! Just tried the taxi red which arrived 15mins ago. Thought I was gonna pass out for a moment.

3 Likes

I received my order Today i am very Happy with All the SP’s but they are pretty similar. The F&T Princes Special is amazing i think i found a few new All day every day snuffs !!

6 Likes

I recently ordered/and received nice package from Jaap Bes:

100g of Tabac de Paris

100g of St. Omer No. 1

100g of Limburger tabak

100g of Bon Bon

30g of A/P Snuif

20g of Hermbstedt Brasil

This should keep me happy for a while :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First order:

Mcc O & G

Toque Natural

Second:

Hedges

Viking Dark

Viking Spear

Toque Quit

Taxi Red

Mcc O & G

I’m hoping these snuffs give me more nicotine. I feel nothing at all from Toque Natural.

1 Like

Toque Quit and Taxi Red will definitely deliver the nicotine. Some people swear by 41P WE, but I think Taxi Red may actually deliver more nicotine.

1 Like

My latest order from germany (snuffstore.de):
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown Original
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown Special
2x 25 g tin SG Kendal Brown Scented
Jack

3 Likes

@JackGrave, I have and love all of those !!

Both my Toque order and Rococo snuffboxes arrived today!!!

3 Likes

Hmm, guess I can’t upload pics from mobile.

@Ubiquitous Maybe the issue is the size of the pic? I use a mobile all the time and haven’t had an issue loading photos unless they were too large.