1000 members, 1800 discussion, 40000 comments

You are crazy! We just passed the 1000 members and still counting. Thank you so much for all your discussions. I love to see this community grow and grow. I hope you have fun and enjoy talking about a once usual, now unusual treat. Every time I tell people about how successful Snuffhouse is, they want to know more about snuff. And I think that’s just great. Keep on the good spirit and thank a lot, Alex

Thank you for giving us a forum to discuss and enjoy! Congrats on a great site Alex!

Congrats to you, Alex. This has to be one of the most succesful niche discussion boards around.

That’s excellent news Alex. Thanks to you for giving us this wonderful forum, and thanks to all the members for making it so enjoyable. Happy snuffing everyone!

I love this site.

If I did not stumble over this forum, I would still have been in the snuffers dessert. You’ve opened the door to a wonderful snuffing world for me, Alex !!! Thank you very much indeed. Take care Pieter

When I started snuffing over a year ago I think I read just about every thread on this site, and still check in almost every day. Good work Alex and every one else.

this site rocks.

Well done Alex, you have made a piece of real social history here

Thank you for providing this place! And to every member keeping it alive!

Now I’m blushing. :slight_smile:

LOL, good work Alex, and thanks.

i agree completely. When I entered first time, it was a bit like “good english gentlemens club” for me. I like it very much.

Exactly woodman! It’s a club very much in spirit. Which is exactly what I missed from my 15 years of being active on the web! I love the code of respect, which people automatically keep, since this is definitely not a given on such forums! Thanks Alex, 1000 members is a lot for an interest like ours.

A big round of applause for snuffhouse. I haven’t done much posting and have had a long hiatus from the site, but this place has always struck me as a site where one can feel completely at home. Keep up the good work!

It’s a club very much in spirit. Which is exactly what I missed from my 15 years of being active on the web! I love the code of respect, which people automatically keep, since this is definitely not a given on such forums!

I have used many a forum. This is the only one I have encountered that does not contain constant bickering and childish antics.