Who's in the resurrected SnuffHouse? ;-)

present, but they made me put numbers on the end of my name. Can that be changed?

So, is the fact that it says vanilla on the bottom still a bad thing?

Logged in with my old log-in 

Found the trail of bread crumbs …

I’m here…no re-regestering required

Its good to be back

So this the old-new website you guys were talking about.  Nice.  Doesn’t look like I’ll be needing to bug anyone with newbie questions anymore.

I feel like some kind of stalker, following you guys all over the interwebs. Sheesh.

On board again

Ah, back to normal it seems! With some extra goodness and free of your former yoke! Thanks for your hard work, guess I should be doing a couple of reviews in payment…

Greetings.

Phew! Finally!  Thought I was in some kind of kafka-esque nightmare going round and round.  Good to be back and see people arriving.

So what actually happened then?

Are there 2 forums now or is this it? - my old login worked but the contacts I was saving in my mailbox have all gone which is a bit of a bummer.

Was the old forum just not good enough any more?

Or…

There and back again!

I’m back. Lots of stormy seas there for awhile, but looks like we’re back to smooth sailing.

Good to be here, looks like I missed the final save by a week of two, no big loss…

@Ubert  There was a problem with the hosting company of the original site that had been running for years and it went offline.

@cstokes heroically stepped in and set up a temporary forum at snuffhouse.net and that kept us all together.

Now the @MrSnuff team have got this site up and running using the same forum software as the original SnuufHouse and having retrieved and saved many years of information and posts from the old site.

So this is it and long may it continue.

I am bach here too

I am here :). Glad to have this like it was. I was kind of lost in the .org forum…

welcome back, all; the place isn’t the same without you all.