Gold Label ?

Okay so the first Gold Label i tried was nearly if not identical to Best sp, the one i have now is lighter and finer in texture, way mellower in flavor… like bland dust with hint of… something? and every now and then i think maybe i get a light sweetness in the background… i don’t know but maybe someone can shed some light on this one for me. Edit: oh and im on snuffhouse chat right now if anyone wants to join me.

I thought it was a smooth and well nade snuff, and I have reviewed it and praised it for that reason, but its not a wildly fascinating snuff. I think its mostly plain tobacco and the tang in the background is just pure T goodness. I think most companies SP’s are very similar,whatever the label and I remenber reading a comment once, which I think actually came from the Wilson family, to the effect that two of their SP labels were the same thing. This is all from memory as its not a snuff Ive ever done anything but sample a few times

i just wanna say after a few more pinches i am getting a little more flavor out of this one but i’m still confused as to why two different tins of Gold Label where so different. Maybe mislabeled or something. and i’m still sticking with dust as the main flavor lol but it’s growing on me.

LOL!! Well, we have alot of flavours now, how about Toque Dust??

sounds kind of catchy actually :slight_smile:

angel dust?

PCP, Mmmmmmmmm

PCP is one of the most frightening drug. Why because if you start thinking that people would actualy pay for that experience it creates a pretty frightening picture. Though it gives me an entrepunalial thought (sorry my spelling sucks) for five bucks I’ll hit you on the back of the head with a frying pan, it should have about the same effect with less brain damage.

PCP, ahh the memories…:wink:

For real?

Silly joke, sounds like you didn’t have such a good time on it though, huh. Nope, my days of illicit substances are well in the past.

nah it sucks.

No Bob, just doing a Homer Simpson, like the time he got sprayed with incapacitant, ‘incapacitating, aaahhhh’!! Just joking man, I would eradicate this sort of shit.

1 Like

I just don’t get the apeal. Of course it isn’t like it’s common where I live so maybe I don’t have a good idea of what it really is. The stuff seems messed up (of course I’am talking gold label not pcp/j.k…)

Its about escape, a lot of users of heavy stuff drifted into it because it allowed them to forget something I suppose

am i being hijacked?.. :frowning: lol

I guess so. I guess it’s like the times I watch crappy T.V. shows because it’s the only thing on.

1 Like

I thought I read somewhere that the Gold Label snuff was a special Virginia tobacco blend. I have it on my “look into” list for this reason. Not sure here hence the need for looking into. If anyone already has this information I’d be much obliged to have it.

1 Like

yes i believe it is an amercan tobacco blend.

okay on further study of this one i think the overall flavor (dusty) is posibly due to being old stale stock or something along those lines. Or maybe thats just how it is which would be a shame because i was hoping to find an american toabacco based snuff that is not a scotch that i could enjoy.