DHOLAKIA WITH NEW INNOVATIVE SNUFF FLAVORS FROM JANUARY...2009

Passion fruits have one of the most amazing aromas!!

Looks like an excellent selection of new and innovative flavors. I can’t wait to try them out.

Fantastic, will there be free samples of these available on request ?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

There’s so many of these, it’s gonna be difficult deciding which ones to get. For some reason, and after reading some old recipes, the wine&cheese sounds appealing. Evidently, cheese isn’t such a strange addition to snuff as it might sound. And of course, the Rum and Resin, for old times sake.

Where are the new ones?

ap, they are on the first comment of first page.

That wine and cheese is a must try after my good experiences with Christmas Pudding and Champagne.

i have send our new snuff samples to all retailors ,i am very sure they will send you free with your next order.

I got the Portwine & Cheeze, have not tried it yet. There are multiple flavors that I am itching to try. Plum cake, passion fruit, etc.

Sounds very interessting, I already can t get enough from the swiss chocolate :slight_smile: when does the sale of the new varieties start ?

very soon…

A day after my next order :slight_smile:

The Fruitcake w/Vanilla is excellent!

Mmmmm… That’s making my mouth water.

That sounds great! Yummy

Mmm yum, that’s making my nose water. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to these being available for purchase…Dholakia has a wonderful touch when it comes to flavoring their snuffs. These should be amazing!

Definatly. Waiting to make my next order when these are avilable. :slight_smile: