Wow, start hoarding!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2991980/Could-world-smoke-free-2040-Turbocharged-global-campaign-ban-sale-tobacco-save-one-billion-lives-experts-say.html Bit confusing article though as always from the DM. They seem to see smoking and tobacco in general as the same thing? Perhaps in fact this will be a boost for smokefree tobacco? but I suspect that once they start on one thing then it will be another and another. Just one more less freedom as if they are really worried about people dying. Keep them alive so they can be bombed or worked to death instead.

Oh shit. I will have to make that huge order of Rustica sooner than I thought. My girlfriend will probably kill me but, I will probably be pretty strung out on snuff shortly before she beheads me.

Oh… Strike that. Everything is still on schedule. I will just have too order more then I planned eventually.

Still pisses me off though. Why not ban knives too? Those darn things are dangerous. Ban a bus too. Have you seen what happens when a jack hole staring at his phone walks in the way of the bus? It is not pretty. Maybe ban running. Some people might trip & fall off into a vat of acid. RAWR! Lets make safety more important that choice! RANT PROBABLY NEVER OVER!

I’m sorry but I won’t click a Daily Mail link. They are scare- and hatemongers of the worst kind.

@Roderick Don’t calm people down. Incite panic and watch your sales go though the roof for a few months. They’ll thank you for it later anyway.

Experts my ass ! " The sky is falling", so says chicken little…

Hi, my name is Mouse and i’m a snuff hoarder.

Every time any news source starts with this kind of BS I look at the new Football and Baseball Fields they built in Cleveland and laugh… 90% of the money to build those came from tobacco and alcohol taxes. People think they “want” to ban tobacco but I don’t really think they understand the fallout from something like that. In the U.S. anyway the loss of tax money the government would suffer would be astronomical and if you can count on anything it’s the fact that the government isn’t just going to sit back and say, “well we are about 10 billion+ dollars poorer this year, but dang, nobody is using tobacco…” Yeah right… They are going to say… “Well lets put a luxury tax on things people don’t really need like candy bars, bottled water and cell phones.” because the government sure isn’t going to take that kind of hit.

Proud to be a snuff hoarder . <:-P Everyone dies how do they expect to feed all the people they save from tobacco? All you young people should invest in depends adult diapers; sales will soar with one billion deaths averted

The DM is probably the cause of much madness in the world. Well I think I’ll blame them on mine but I have to hand it to them for exploring any avenue of crazyness and the coment ssection does raise the odd chuckle from me so I am ensnared although I stopped “contributing” my surealist thoughts. I decided to infect you guys instead! Sorry and I really do mean that since in general you are a decent bunch. Still this DM stuff is what’s going out to a lot of impressionable minds. Example, ever go to a supermarket to do something crazy like buy some food. Your mood is good etc and you don’t foresee any problems but then, you meet (eye contact) the shop security guard of doom. Obviously ex special forces waiting for a shopper who may not have the right shoping attitude or who somehow looks a little bit to carefree who doesn’t have the shit job that he does. I know I have. It’s at this point I wish that the low rent action hero (sorry can’t remember his name) whose voice really annoys me would burst onto the scene and kick his head in. I told you I should be in nonsense post rehalb! Oh and in the UK a 4 year old girl was left crying thinking she would be jailed after an encounter with a police officer reprimanding her for riding on the pavement. Cue can’t remember his name action hero who kicks said police officers head in! That is all. Of course I could go on. Ok I’ll attach the electrodes.

Never too early to start hoarding. On the other hand, sometimes it’s definitely too late.

Read the article again (sober). Love Professor Beaglehole. I noticed his idea actually doesn’t include a ban? so he says but the impression is that if he has his way tobacco in it’s entirity will be no more which is probably not realistically ever going to be achievable. Prohibition and the War on Drugs were wonderful successes just like all of their wars and yet so many people still starving the world over while a few own all of the wealth. I think smoking will largely die out in the west though as they have much more control over us here with the Big Brother nanny state. "Professor Beaglehole, said: 'The time has come for the world to acknowledge the unacceptability of the damage being done by the tobacco industry and work towards a world essentially free from the legal and illegal sale of tobacco products. ‘A world where tobacco is out of sight, out of mind, and out of fashion - yet not prohibited - is achievable in less than three decades from now, but only with full commitment from governments, international agencies, such as UN and WHO (World Health Organisation), and civil society.’

Don’t let them do it! They made sweeping legislation like that in the USA and all of our online resources disappeared! That’s why Mr. Snuff is shipping from Ireland these days!

I’ve heard people call the Daily Mail the Dismal Mail, and with good reason. They’d report someone winning a million quid on the lottery as ‘Man Only Wins Million’.

^ I like to refer to it as the Daily Fail

Sounds threatening to a Snuffer. Gotta start saving money for those 15kg 6 photo containers. Does anyone know how much they cost ?

a side note, i found it very interesting that the only working “cure” for ebola was produced using tobacco plants. ban tobacco embrace ebola

Smoke free by 2040 ,I hope I live to see that day. My back yard will be filled with tobacco plants. Black market sales will be through the roof.

they’ll have to pry my pipe from my 93-year-old paws