What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

My experienced opinion: it´s easy to get hooked on High-nic snuffs and then discard or use sparingly other great snuffs you loved before but don´t get you so high. Then you get tolerance to the “powa” and only the first sniff of the day gives you a buzz, doesn´t matter how many pinches you take after. What then? You´ve ruined your snuff palate for a brief nic-rush and never will be a snuff-virgin again. ~X(

1 Like

What is this “buzz” you speak of? :stuck_out_tongue:

@crullers Is the Nic-fairy singing into your ears loudly a soothing precious song…

If you’re looking for a nicotine buzz, smoke some dokha, but it only the first hits that gets you buzzed.

The last nic buzz I got was shortly after starting snus I put in a horseshoe of Oden’s Extreme 59 los. I don’t think that’s something I’ll repeat. I haven’t felt it from snuff but some stave off the nic monster better than others. I find Viking Dark works best for me because it has a decent nicotine level and I can take a lot of it at one time.

This is hard question to answer because I tend to take different kind of snuffs differently. I could say that the pöschl schmalzlers have given me the heaviest nic buzz, but then again I use to shovel them in in big piles. Cheetah (is it six photo?) propably is the strongest so far, because even small pinches tend to give a rush. But then again, it is very fine powder, which might help in the absorption. As my thoughts to teh above discussion, I don’t like very high nicotine snuffs like Cheetah simply because if I take simultaneous pinches, I get too much nicotine which is definitely not nice. I also tend to think that the coarser snuffs are better when it comes to nicotine, because they somehow release it more slowlly and in a balanced manner. Hard to explain, but the buzz is somehow more comfortable. :slight_smile:

Also, if I for some reason really want a nicotine rush, I chew. :slight_smile:

I also tend to think that the coarser snuffs are better when it comes to nicotine, because they somehow release it more slowlly and in a balanced manner. Hard to explain, but the buzz is somehow more comfortable. :slight_smile:

I have been noticing considerable differences in the effect of nicotine in different snuffs. For example I find the ‘buzz’ from SG very different from that of Toque. I never considered the coarseness of the grind but now I think of it I suppose absorption would be better with a finer grind. I prefer neither one over the other, I just enjoy them all for their uniqueness!

Anything white.

Aside from Rooster Plain Scotch, which had a kick-ass nic hit, I find a nosefull of Bernard’s Aecht Altbeyerisher Schmalzler has a strong nicotine content. Too much and I can get light-headed from it.

I’m amazed no one mentioned US scotches, they’re one the heaviest hitters around

I just did…ROOSTER. But damn if I can find anything but Navy or Tops Plain and RR Mills Sweet anywhere in Florida. Lucky that I stocked up on RR Mills Plain, Square, WE Garrett, and 3 Thistle before they seem to have disappeared off the market…on or off line.

After my foray into Dholakia snuffs today, I would say Dholakia White

Also agree the Madras snuffs are pretty strong

For me it’s Levi Garret regular. It can turn me green (lol) if I’m not careful. But I also take massive pinches. Which, to me, is the only way to get the Vitamin N which we crave.

I’m sure I have not tried as many different snuffs as most of you who answered the question. I believe the one with the highest nicotine content was Bernard’s Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert. A very good snuff (one of my favorites actually), but stronger than the Wilsons of Sharrows and Toques I’ve had so it got me dizzy a few times.

My top three strongest are Toque Rustica, WoS IHT #22, and Bruton scotch snuff. And i dont know if its the grind of the bruton or the nicotine but it gets me everytime.

So far, the strongest I’ve had was a homemade from ground up Cotton Boll Twist. Even without alkalizing it, I always have to be mindful when taking it. Other than that, W.E. Garrett Scotch Plain is my go-to morning Nic Bomb.

6P special is the highest nicotine buzz, then pure schmalzlers (some of them only has 50% tobacco and some has 80% ) Indian whites are good but they don’t have the ability to take in large pinches so no nicotine buzz for me.

6P special is the highest nicotine buzz, then pure schmalzlers (some of them only has 50% tobacco and some has 80% ) Indian whites are good but they don’t have the ability to take in large pinches so no nicotine buzz for me.

I literally just started using snuff two days ago, but ordered 41 Photo White Elephant with my first order. I’m glad I did, because none of the other snuffs I’ve tried to date have had any noticeable impact as far as a nicotine hit goes. I’m also having a hard time detecting all the various scents… I’m guessing being a regular smoker has something to do with it. Hopefully this changes soon, or my snuff investment will have been for nothing.