DHOLAKIA WITH NEW INNOVATIVE SNUFF FLAVORS FROM JANUARY...2009

And there goes my New Years resolution to order less snuff in 2009!!! Namrata, you and Roderick are going to make me totally broke! Can’t wait to try your new flavours. If it’s gonna be anything as good as your Manjul and Swiss Chocolate, Kamal and Ganga, you will have winners all the way. Regards Pieter

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Can’t wait to try them it will be a thrill.

There goes my plan to not order any more snuff for a few months. Oh well, I’ve spent more money on worse things.

LOL bigblue

wine and cheese?

What no Bosco? lol jk. Cool, theres certainly alot more to try out now.

wow all very amazing sounding new flavors some interesting ones for sure cant wait to try.

Just wish we could get it in Europe *sigh*

Ya’ll are giving toque and the old timers a run for there money!

Oh wow - they sound brilliant! Can’t wait to try them out! And thanks, namrata for the samples you sent me a little while back - very much appreciated.

Sounds like you’ve been hard at work - something special I’m sure. All the best in '09 to you and yours, Namrata :0)

Darn. Haven’t gotten in my order of the normal Dholakia flavors and now I have to stress over trying yet more. Have you considered a medicated blend for people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder like myself? Something like Paxil Menthol blend?

Realistically all I need is the basic scotches and toasts. But somehow it’s irresistable to keep trying all these new flavors. What’s really scary is I have over 120 different snuffs and it doesn’t even scratch the surface of what’s out there. Toque and Dholakia growing and expanding so much in the past year make it hard to keep up.

Cheers Bigblue1

Passion fruits have one of the most amazing aromas!!

Looks like an excellent selection of new and innovative flavors. I can’t wait to try them out.

Fantastic, will there be free samples of these available on request ?