What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

For me, to get the buzz easy, i take makla ifrikia but it´s snus on steroids. In the nose i used to take the white elephant or white dholakia but is not easy to take the necessary amount.

So far, it’s been Dhlolakia White, but there are many more to try. So much snuff…so little time.

Most of the Madras snuffs I’ve been hitting as eye openers lately have a great nic hit. NB Madras is my favorite du jour, but I’ll have to find more soon.

Most of the Madras snuffs I’ve been hitting as eye openers lately have a great nic hit. NB Madras is my favorite du jour, but I’ll have to find more soon.

Me, too, I’m under 400 grams jarred up now. That’s well under a 100 day supply. :open_mouth:

Probably SG Darks… they are real nice but tend to kick my butt when over indulged in, also raise my bp too much so dont use them all day. The coarser snuffs seem to take longer to feel (larger particles=slower release?) so by the time its kicks in good I’ve had too much. Now its smaller and fewer pinches on the darks. For the rest of the day its toque pretty much.

I saw a few people say Viking Dark was the strongest snuff that they’ve tried. Well, I just received an order for half a kilo of the stuff. It’s certainly a good, strong, robust snuff, but I’d have to say that in terms of nicotine, it’s nothing like as strong as some of the plain Indians that I’ve tried and that have been mentioned on this thread. Not that strong nicotine is everything, of course. I certainly prefer the stronger snuffs, but I wouldn’t much care for a house guest who grabbed my bottles of spirits and eagerly checked the alcohol content on the label to ensure they met his minimum standards. I do think it’s only one factor amongst many and that some people dwell on it too much.

While I certainly agree with you to an extent, I can also see the other side of the argument. Nicotine level is important so some (myself included) because of the viability of snuff as an alternative to smoking. Big pinches are the key though, so I don’t worry about nic level as much as I used to.

Taxi red and NTSU black have been the strongest snuffs I’ve used.

@doctorbeat I agree that if you’re trying to quit cigarettes a fairly powerful snuff will be desirable. Really only the Indian plains compare to the hit from a cigarette to me. You do adjust to using a wider variety but in the start it’s good to be able to actually satisfy your need.

Dholakia White. Also, I feel like Abraxas Cerise is like nasal Copenhagen or something. Am I alone in these thoughts?

A heinous mixture of cheetah, honest scotch and Quit. That one is the only one that’s sat me down… I might have to sample it again.

I am over exposed; but willie pete works and all the indians whites,Toque Quit, Whiskey & honey, Toque Rustica . Most non sweet scotches,Thuoc lao, also Dholakia Aniseed - But I have to be in the mood.

While I certainly agree with you to an extent, I can also see the other side of the argument. Nicotine level is important so some (myself included) because of the viability of snuff as an alternative to smoking. Big pinches are the key though, so I don’t worry about nic level as much as I used to.

@doctorbeat, yeah, sure. I don’t really like the idea of alcohol-free wine, either. Most of my favourite snuffs are at least middle strength and usually stronger. But I think it’s more a matter of, Does the snuff have ENOUGH nicotine in it? Rather than, which one has the most.

Not sure if it qualifies as a snuff or a snuss but I had some homemade jelly looking tobacco substance that one of my Qatari students gave me that can either be rubbed in the nose or packed under the upper lip. Somehow, they put a miniscule amount of sand in it to help it penetrate the gums/nasal membrane easier. Guy told me it was illegal to produce there. I had a massive head rush for 2 days. They also smoke a strange tobacco/herbal mixture in the Gulf called Midwakh. It’s strong and definitely an acquired taste. To me it seemed like taking a hit off the tailpipe of a bus.

Dholakia White. Lawd!

Willie Pete blew me up the first time trying it

6Photo ‘Natural’ gives a strong nic hit and has the most amazing and pleasant noseburn I’ve experienced this far. Viking Brown makes my nose ‘pulsate’-Heavy on nicotine…really have to try the NB Madras soon! =P~

All I can say is that this thread gave me a lot of help with my latest Mr. Snuff order.

For me personally, I’ve found the Toque USA Whiskey and Honey to be the strongest, and I would place it well above Quit. In fact, I think I over did it the other day when I took probably too big a pinch, ended up with a cold sweat and felt rather sick! The snuff clearly taught me to give it the respect it deserves, we learn from our mistakes though!

Personally, I was rather surprised by the nic hit in WoS Gold Label. Most of their snuffs seem to be mid to low on the nic, but I get a good buzz every time from Gold Label. It’s certainly not the strongest I’ve had, but has a great balance between scent and nicotine.

My two cents, for the little they’re worth, is that nicotine is a side benefit of snuff. My focus has always been on the leaf and judicious addition of whatever scents the maker had in mind. The nicotine is a bonus. That said, for both great nicotine delivery and nigh perfect pure tobacco scent/flavor NB Madras is the cat’s meow. Since that wonderful snuff is getting rare and hard to get, TPS Madras is a suitable substitute. It is an ‘8’ to the NB Madras ‘10’. When I want nicotine I reach for a Camel non-filter. If that doesn’t settle the blood pressure I follow up with a large lip full of Copenhagen Fine Cut. If that doesn’t work, I take a long nap and start all over again.