old opened dip?

hi, just a quick question, i have some opened dip in my drawer thats a couple of months old, could i still use it?

Spray some water on it, let it sit for a few hours then try it.

didnt have any sprays or any water that id trust to put in tobacco (i tried tap water with snuff, makla and snus and it ruined all three) so i added some JD and shook it plenty. it smells so good. (copenhagen extra long). not sure if JD will work with the copenhagen straight though.

Just try a cap full of bottled water and shake it around. Just did this to some Odens loose and it is fine.

@ Firestarter0 that Jack should give it some “new” life !! great idea ! :smiley:

not sure if JD will work with the copenhagen straight though.

I don’t think you can make Copenhagen Straight much worse :stuck_out_tongue:

it is a bit… odd to me. but then these two have been my only dips. when i move house im thinking of trying more, how does stokers compare?

I think Stoker’s Mint is excellent. The Natural is pretty good too but it took a bit of getting used to for me, a bit of a different flavour compared to the Copenhagen natural.

For what it’s worth someone suggested instead of using water to rehydrate Snus to use an apple slice. Can’t remember, but I think they said to leave it in for 4 hours.