Which manufcturer have you purchased most from?

I am pretty sure Toque would be my most purchased snuffs by weight and variety.

By sheer weight - Swisher ( I have been amassing every American Scotch I can find ) By variety - Wilson’s of SHarrow

Toque or F&T/WoS.

Probably Toque then WoS\F&T followed my my indulgent snuffs from @chefdaniel‌ and SWS

SG and Bernard’s.

Samuel Gawith (chiefly in the form of Viking Dark, which I go through at an alarming rate).

By quantity of tins is Toque, by weight it´s a tie between Wos & Molens.

6 Photo by far.

Toque and Wilson’s here. I’d say Toque is ahead by a nose. I can’t imagine life without Pomegranate and Tom Buck.

By volume: WoS and Pöschl (schmalzlers). By frequency and variety: WoS and Bernard

Probably Dholakia White.

by volume dholakia, by variety SG

Pretty much even between S. Gawith and Toque… Have not found one I didnt like but these are my favorites.

By weight, I guess it would be NB Madras–over half a kilo. Hedges would be a close second. After them, WOS/F&T.

@mecompco‌ that must be a lot of L260. Where do ya live? Have you trued WoS extra menthol? how does it compare?

Nope, have not tried WOS extra menthol–I should. I’d love to find a less expensive option then Hedges available in bulk (it is a bit cheaper by the 12 pack (240 grams)). I find the grind, moisture and menthol perfect, so a replacement would have to be spot-on.

@mecompco‌ WoS extra menthol is nothing short of a menthol-lovers wet dream. Your nose goes cold, it blasts anything right up, and its really strong. If you find it too strong, honey menthol is a nice alternative to extra menthol, same kind of menthol, but slightly weaker cause of the honey. Its easy to take too.

@mecompco‌ WoS extra menthol is nothing short of a menthol-lovers wet dream. Your nose goes cold, it blasts anything right up, and its really strong. If you find it too strong, honey menthol is a nice alternative to extra menthol, same kind of menthol, but slightly weaker cause of the honey. Its easy to take too.

I’m in the US. Will have to try a tin of the WOS in my next order. I love the burn and tooth-numbing sensation I get from Hedges, especially with a “clean” nose. I use it morning and night (and sometimes in the middle of the night). It makes for some pretty intense snuff dreams.

@mecompco‌ oooooo that sounds fabulous. I love mentholated snuffs, they love my nose, and we have mutual respect for eachother. They dont hit y throat, I dont hit them with a garbage can.

@mecompco‌ oooooo that sounds fabulous. I love mentholated snuffs, they love my nose, and we have mutual respect for eachother. They dont hit y throat, I dont hit them with a garbage can.

It is awesome. I appreciate WOS’s flour, but Hedges is just so nice an fluffy. Seldom get any drip. It can cause sinus backlash when used to excess (as I have been known to do), but I have saline nasal spray to combat that. Excuse me, I have to go get a couple pinches now…