These 'artisan' snuffs are a scourge

I have a question for my fellow members regarding this thread, if you would please. Does calling artisan snuffs a “scourge” amount to a kind trolling? According to the dictionary, trolling is defined as “a posting on the Internet intended to provoke an indignant or irritated response in the reader.” Surely, this thread could have been titled in a way more conducive to discussion rather than a kind of attack or condemnation, saying literally that “‘artisan’ snuffs are a scourge.” Does that seem needlessly provocative to you? Once again, according to the dictionary a scourge is defined as “someone or something that causes a great amount of trouble or suffering.” I think it is safe to say that Johnny or Nigel or Daniel, or Roderick, or their snuffs, have not caused any suffering or great amount of trouble. Is the thread title and opening post of this thread an example of trolling? Whether it is trolling or not, the responses to it are highly impressive and another indicator of the high quality of character of Snuffhouse members in that no one has taken the bait and responded with heat or anger. And by the way, I would be willing bet that all or nearly all of the current “non-artisan” snuffs (WoS, SG, GH etc.) started out as artisan snuffs somewhere in the “way back when…” Don’t know the latter for sure but it is just a bet.

I truly wish I were trolling rather than highlighting how the snuff scene had changed in just 4 years. Full of gobby newbies who know f*ck all. But being the newbie you are, having little knowledge, its easy for you to scream troll, rather than understand my point.