What's in Your Nose? #12

Wos Irish toast no 22

Mature Crumbled @MisterPaul‌ … see you got to Covent garden what do you think of the snuffs :slight_smile:

Still wos irish toast no 22. When i get up to London next though I’ll be off to covent garden. These snuffs sound good.

Joining @Derek_007 on the Covent Mature Crumbled. Really good actually Derek :slight_smile: I’d come across them on the web a while back and their snuff was on the ‘to try list’ but you did provide some impetus for me with your informative reviews. I was in London earlier in the week and just had to make time to pop by and see them. I got Mature Crumbled, Particular, Jock’s, Covent Golden and Café Royale: The first three remind me why the UK has such a fine reputation globally for snuff: These are great old school type snuffs in the mould of JH Wilson’s, McChrystal’s Hedges et al. Crumbled is probably my favourite of these off the bat, such a great old time style SP. Golden is kind of like a hybrid GH floral, it reminds me of both Florette and Ambassador, but seems nicer than either. Café Royale wears it regal crown however! :slight_smile: Don’t get me wrong here, I really like Abraxas Café 11, but is never hit the spot like this does. That rich, dark and moist rappee is something else. I like the way that quality of the tobacco is the first thing that hits you; and then that delightful freshly brewed coffee scent. Reminds me of those coffee sellers you occasionally come across on continental markets (try brewed before you buy, beans whole or ground) - My grandfather used to say that “the best advert for coffee is the smell” and this snuff hits that for a six :wink: Really excellent, definitely on the re-order list already :slight_smile: Not had much of the Particular and Jocks yet but both seem solid choices too. All in all, a very fruitful excursion to Covent Garden that. Plus how often do you get to visit an independent snuff tobacconist whose been trading since 1870 - Highly recommended to all on this forum, and well worth popping in if your in London too :slight_smile:

SG Irish D Light

Wos Peach Melba

Wos Irish toast no 22 all day

Creme de Figue

Cafe royale

Whisky & Honey

SWS Mull of Oa

WoS Best SP and Garrett’s sweet, both from lilbrown here in the U.S.

WoS Princes

Covent Café Royale again this morning; taking a bashing this, wish I’d had the foresight to buy a back-up tub…

Molens Hermbstedt’s with Kashubian

Dragun! it is then.

WoS CoC

Been Devoe’s Sweet for most of the afternoon; about time for a change I guess! :slight_smile:

A toast day to day , alternating Lundy foot and Havana toast

Tube Rose