When do you snuff the most?

Mostly in the evening while sat at the computer or reading a book. I don’t tend to snuff that much during the day as I find cigs and vaping more convenient.

In the evening after dinner. Also I go hiking quite alot and find myself chain snuffing at times, especially between pubs.

long nights, and when i run out of snus haha.

At work. I typically have two or three boxes on my desk, and I dip into them quite frequently. My bosses and work colleagues are absolutely fine with it, though I haven’t persuaded any of them to try it.

I too snuff all day from getting up through stepping into bed. Also I pinch when I wake up at night on a lost hour. When I got the buzz from a snuff and like it and that moment I pinch after pinch. Blow nose and take the same snuff again until I fancy another. I also snuff a lot when making a train voyage. To bully the smoking passengers…

All day, every day at a near constant pace; approx every 15-25 mins.

Most when I’m drinking. I was a chain smoking drunk, now I snuff most of a tin in a night. I average about 2 grams a day usually, but add booze and it goes up drastically.

I snuff at least a few times an hour all day. But right after lunch and right after dinner are my big sniffer times.

When I’m awake .

I tend to take a good dose right when I wake up and before my shower, which then clears me out for the days snuffing ahead. At work I tend to take a bit every half hour of so while dutifully sitting at my keyboard of fury. At the end of the day while relaxing about the house I am lighter in my use but stronger in my choice of snuff. Things like a good medicated or heavier scent.

From the time i awake and every ten minutes or so till i fall out for the night. All i snuff is a american scotch blend. One of these days i’ll place an order. Plenty of new snuff has come out since my crazy days of ordering snuff weekly. I’ve been on the brown for over ten years.

Usually I use snus during the day or pipes and cigars while I devote my nights to snuff.

I smoke more when I’m stressed… Like today I vaped for hours straight ( not healthy ) so I assume snuff ( when mine arrives ) will increase with my anxiety… Even in a good mood I smoke more at night

I smoke more when I’m stressed… Like today I vaped for hours straight ( not healthy ) so I assume snuff ( when mine arrives ) will increase with my anxiety… Even in a good mood I smoke more at night

For me the triggers to smoke (when I did) are tied to smoking and smoking alone. For me, taking a pinch is based on wanting one versus needing one. Perhaps you too will find that the ritual of smoking is vastly different from that of taking snuff.

For me the triggers to smoke (when I did) are tied to smoking and smoking alone. For me, taking a pinch is based on wanting one versus needing one. Perhaps you too will find that the ritual of smoking is vastly different from that of taking snuff.

I hope so or my nose is gunna be stuffed

When I go into full on rage mode, I need something to take my mind away from the urges to physically rip something apart. Other than that normally the middle of the night 00.00 - 05.00 when I’m most active.

When I go into full on rage mode, I need something to take my mind away from the urges to physically rip something apart.

When I had more in my life to get enraged about, I used to find cigarettes were perfect for that. I stopped smoking a pipe when I was going through a divorce and started smoking cigarettes, there was something about sucking on them, then grinding out the butt, that really helped. These days things seem a lot better, so I can indulge in snuff, which generally works better with a less angst-filled state of mind.

When I go into full on rage mode, I need something to take my mind away from the urges to physically rip something apart.

When I had more in my life to get enraged about, I used to find cigarettes were perfect for that. I stopped smoking a pipe when I was going through a divorce and started smoking cigarettes, there was something about sucking on them, then grinding out the butt, that really helped. These days things seem a lot better, so I can indulge in snuff, which generally works better with a less angst-filled state of mind.

Ha I wish it was that simple for me but living with IED in my experience means I find it extremely hard to stop once I have ““lost ym shit”” but I get where you’re coming from, there’s something extremely satisfying crushing out the nub of a cigar.

Usually whenever I think about it. Which is pretty much anytime my nose is not stuffed up already.

When I’m awake. Edit: should have guessed 2 of you beat me to it.