I ran out of snus, but made a good substitute.

I ran out of snus last week (and can’t afford more for a few weeks) and being deprived started to send me crazy, so I made some ‘snus’ by mixing water with a few different scotches - Honest, Dixie, and Dental Sweet, to give me 3 different products. If done right, the mixture will turn in to a thick putty which you can easily make prillas with and upper lip with no problem. The result is almost too good. The nicotine kick is nearly too much for me, being comparable to Oden’s Extreme. The taste isn’t as good as snus of course but if you run out of oral tobacco, this method makes an excellent substitute. The prillas stay in tact, are easily removed, and I prefer that to wiping powder inside my mouth which becomes messy and requires the need to spit. Currently got an Honest prilla in and I’m having to lie down, the nic is so strong. (Posted in the What are you snussing, chewing, dipping thread, thought it might be of interest in its own thread)

Way to go Snuffy !

Thanks @perique‌

Initiative at its best. I found some of the American Scotches a bit too sweet and a few too smoky for my nose to really like- but orally could be a different experience.

@SnuffySnuff‌ - Is the Dixie locally available to you or do you order it out? Having a bear of a time locating that one …

That what the Icelanders do with Nefobak, now that is good but the nose and in the mouth.