Snusline.com and recommended Jacobssons snus.

After trying some of the Jacobssons wintergreen snus I feel like putting a order in for some with snusline as they say they do worldwide shipping, has anyone in England used them at all and what was your impression of them. Also can you guys recommend some other good Jacobssons snus or just any other snus in general, I already like General and Odins and I’ve heard good things about Skruf. PS. I like my snus either strong or extra strong.

Edit: forgot to include info on snusline- I have used snusline in the past- it makes sense when just ordering a couple of cans to use snusline, but i find it cheaper to use northerner for 4/5 cans+ with postage because the cans are generally cheaper there. i found regular jakobssons too weak. however i liked the flavours of icefruit and flader (elderflower). skruf is a snus that hits well for me. strong is enough.

Jakobssons Melon is an awesome snus, tastes great and is long lasting. Most Jakobsson snus is strong except the two Firestarter0 mentioned which I have never tried. Jakobssons Wintergreen is the best wintergreen snus I’ve ever had and is the only wintergreen snus I’d buy again.

Sadly, I can’t use snus as it sends my stomach completely apeshit. However, the two varieties of snus I discovered this with were Jakobssons Original and Flader. I loved the taste of both and would wholeheartedly recommend them. Sadly, they just didn’t like me…

If you like extra strong try Jakobsson’s Dynamite, it’s really good.

My favorite Jakobsson snus is Melon. The Wintergreen is very good also.

Just put a order in for 2 tins of Jakobsson’s wintergreen, 1 of melon and one of ice fruit and a tin of skruf as they don’t seem to include Swedish Match or General on the EU site and I can’t order to the UK on the non EU site. Still it’s all coming from America so hopefully it will be here sometime in a week or two.

Yeah, Swedish match isn’t allowed in the EU. Looks like quite a few aren’t… Means I’ve never tried some of the biggest brands like general, its a pain in the ass to get hold of.