What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

NB madras,nice flavour too.gives a good kick.

I havent personally tried a lot of snuffs, but qsnuff does it for me.

I gotta agree–I love the stuff. Wish I’d bought a couple hundred grams. WE is good (enjoying some right now), but NB Madras (I call it MadMan) just hits me hard in a good way.

I gotta agree–I love the stuff. Wish I’d bought a couple hundred grams. WE is good (enjoying some right now), but NB Madras (I call it MadMan) just hits me hard in a good way.

yes i know what you mean.i like that name for it.i prefer it over the whites because my wife cant smell the barnyard/cow sh.t smell of the white snuffs on me after a nose full.lol

I have found that Toque Rustica fine packs a mighty wallup. It is nice on its own or as a mixer to strengthen up weaker snuffs.

Levi Garret is the snuff I’ve had that has made me go green.

I was once asked to give an opinion on a prototype blend that hit me like a rubber cosh on the back of the head. A lifetime of heavy tobacco use had convinced me there was nothing out there that could do that, boy was I wrong. I couldn’t figure out how the blender had seemingly made every last molecule of nicotine available. It can be done and it can be too much.

Yeah I think the Madras snuffs are the closest thing in the snuff world to taking a huge drag on a strong cigarette. I’m not sure if they’re the strongest per se, I do think the whites have more nicotine, but Madras snuffs have a real somatic punch to them, very similar to smoking.

I made some home brewed snuff and over-alkalized it once. Definitely there is such a thing as too much nicotine. If you want to get completely intoxicated, tobacco is the wrong substance.

I’m a chicken. If I know it is a heavy hitter with former cig smokers I back away slowly with deference, bowing slightly so as to not get my butt kicked. My heaviest thus far falls in the medium category - not worth the mention.

For me, to get the buzz easy, i take makla ifrikia but it´s snus on steroids. In the nose i used to take the white elephant or white dholakia but is not easy to take the necessary amount.

So far, it’s been Dhlolakia White, but there are many more to try. So much snuff…so little time.

Most of the Madras snuffs I’ve been hitting as eye openers lately have a great nic hit. NB Madras is my favorite du jour, but I’ll have to find more soon.

Most of the Madras snuffs I’ve been hitting as eye openers lately have a great nic hit. NB Madras is my favorite du jour, but I’ll have to find more soon.

Me, too, I’m under 400 grams jarred up now. That’s well under a 100 day supply. :open_mouth:

Probably SG Darks… they are real nice but tend to kick my butt when over indulged in, also raise my bp too much so dont use them all day. The coarser snuffs seem to take longer to feel (larger particles=slower release?) so by the time its kicks in good I’ve had too much. Now its smaller and fewer pinches on the darks. For the rest of the day its toque pretty much.

I saw a few people say Viking Dark was the strongest snuff that they’ve tried. Well, I just received an order for half a kilo of the stuff. It’s certainly a good, strong, robust snuff, but I’d have to say that in terms of nicotine, it’s nothing like as strong as some of the plain Indians that I’ve tried and that have been mentioned on this thread. Not that strong nicotine is everything, of course. I certainly prefer the stronger snuffs, but I wouldn’t much care for a house guest who grabbed my bottles of spirits and eagerly checked the alcohol content on the label to ensure they met his minimum standards. I do think it’s only one factor amongst many and that some people dwell on it too much.

While I certainly agree with you to an extent, I can also see the other side of the argument. Nicotine level is important so some (myself included) because of the viability of snuff as an alternative to smoking. Big pinches are the key though, so I don’t worry about nic level as much as I used to.

Taxi red and NTSU black have been the strongest snuffs I’ve used.

@doctorbeat I agree that if you’re trying to quit cigarettes a fairly powerful snuff will be desirable. Really only the Indian plains compare to the hit from a cigarette to me. You do adjust to using a wider variety but in the start it’s good to be able to actually satisfy your need.

Dholakia White. Also, I feel like Abraxas Cerise is like nasal Copenhagen or something. Am I alone in these thoughts?

A heinous mixture of cheetah, honest scotch and Quit. That one is the only one that’s sat me down… I might have to sample it again.