Fleur de Cafe - (Old Mill Artisan Snuff/Chef Daniel Richard)

I don’t believe that cedar can infiltrate more, i detect a very light note, almost unnoticed

This sounds very nice. Would very much like to try some out when ready.

Count me in too, please! PM follows…

I am happy to order now? But maybe I am just impatient !

Please add me to the list @chefdaniel

Add me as well. Would love to try it. I will pm you

Thanks to all who have shown interest in this little project of mine. I think it best to wait a week or two before sending it out, just to make sure. I have a few others in the same genre in different stages of development including an Olde English Toast, Pure Virginia Toast, another dried fruit concoction called “Premiere”. As soon as I can get the tobaccos I’m planning a Turkish Toast with some East Carolina Bright to give it some structure. That one will take some time. Thanks again and I will keep everyone informed on progress before sending it out. Cheers

All sounds great, I am sure we can help your dream move on some :slight_smile: Always room for another good Artisan Snuff mill!

merci beaucoup, will keep all of you in mind as these things evolve. I think they have a mind of their own. Which is a good thing since I misplaced mine several years ago. I didn’t lose it. I just can’t find it right now.

This sounds like pure bliss, count me in…

Sounds lovely to have a small snuff maker in the states. More love put into it then the focus on profits.

Daniel, sign me up! I’ll gladly PP you today for snuff tomorrow. :wink:

merci beaucoup, will keep all of you in mind as these things evolve. I think they have a mind of their own. Which is a good thing since I misplaced mine several years ago. I didn’t lose it. I just can’t find it right now.

Your half way there to being an Artisan snuff producer already! =D>

Them toasts sound great can’t wait to buy some

Again, my thanks to all for the kind comments and interest in my little creations. If anyone here is interested I will happily trade for snuff and snuff accessories. I’m most interested in Abraxas and Sir Walter Scott, especially Thrice Brewed and Havana Toast, as well as the others.

Hi @ChefDaniel! Please send me your creation! I am very eager to try it. It sounds great. Just tell me what you want me to pay you and make sure you get a sizable profit for your time and effort!

@fredh‌ Will do Doctor. I’m having a hell of a time figuring out what to charge for this snuff. Any input from ya’ll greatly appreciated. Make me an offer I can’t refuse and all that Godfather stuff :slight_smile: One note on this baby. It’s a “living” snuff. It changes, develops and mutates over time. To me, that’s a good thing. Some may not agree. I take a small portion everyday for scientific & quality control protocols and each time something new shows up; some scents recede, some come forward, some go on hiatus completely. It’s a lot like a bowl of great pipe weed. As it progresses down the chimney, different aspects come and go, some fleet in and out and others disappear. I’m absolutely certain that it will change from batch to batch despite my obsessive note taking and formulation accuracy. If consistency is your focus, you might be disappointed. Also it has nothing in it other than some sea salt, so refrigeration is strongly suggested. All the other ingredients are the real, genuine deal and I make my own extracts from high proof grain alcohols, fruits, spices, etc. Hell, I even make my own coffee essential oil, which is a pain in the ass, but so well worth it. Cheers ya’ll

@chefdaniel, I have no doubt that your training in the culinary sciences serve you well. I’m sure that many of the skills and attitude that make a good chef are equally essential to becoming a good snuffmaker. I won’t put in an order yet, I think it would be a logistical pain to get to Indonesia, but I will follow reports on your progress with interest and respect.

Greetings All, Just back from holiday with the kids and gave Fleur de Café a toss and a taste. It will be ready to ship in ten days; Saturday July 18, 2014. Do you all think that $7.00 USD, plus shipping, for a ten gram pouch acceptable? Let me know. My paypal account is: bethpagefarms@gmail.com Thanks again for your interest. Daniel

I believe $7.00 + shipping for 10 grams is acceptable. It’d be money well and wisely spent. I’ve almost emptied my baggy… and that’s been pacing myself.