Snuff Store's New Baby!

Thanks for sharing the photographs with us Tim, you have a lovely family. No apologies are needed I’m sure we all understand that the family come first. Again congratulations.

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations to you and the Mrs. A fine looking boy you have there. PP

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Congrats!

Congrats Julia and Tim! Good looking boy too, great news! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Julia and Tim. Whenever I see a new baby (I’m a grandfather of 4) I can’t but believe that somewhere there must be a Great Creator.

Congrats are in order no doubt. Nothing Better in the world could happen for a family…

Congratulations Tim & Julia on the new addition!

Congratulations!

Blessings and congratulations Tim and Julia!

Congratulations Tim! Tom NicotineRush.com

Congratulations Tim and Julia, good health and happiness to you all. Stefan

Nice boy, congratulations! :slight_smile:

Well done. With love, I guess? :wink:

congratulation to you both. cute…boy!

What a pretty baby! leave for a while and you guys are having babies. Congratulations it’s nothing like having a new baby and exploring all the wonderful things about them. Plus find out just how much energy your mate and you have. Just one smile when your dead tired. You would try to move a mountain afterwards.

I can’t wait for the new snuff (Blender’s Bundle) you blended to celebrate the birth of your third child (for the record, I received a package with a snuffbox who was faulty, it got replaced without questioning and I was send some of the new snuff also) If that’s not great service! Thanks Tim.