Buying American Scotch snuff online

Now that it seems Mr. Snuff has given up carrying American Scotch snuff (not that I bought any from them–it was so expensive) does anyone know of any other online source for Scotch snuff?

@pin130 try a website called www.lilbrown.com they only ship to certain states in the US and I don’t know if they ship overseas or to anywhere outside the US but they have W.E. Garret regular and sweet and a couple other brands of English and American snuffs but the Garret is the only American Scotch snuff they have. I think they’re probably the only website in the US and maybe the world that carries American Scotch snuff so I would check them out. Happy Huntin’

lilbrown don’t ship outside the U.S. unfortunately.

Apparently they need a license from each individual state to sell tobacco in that state. They haven’t gotten one from my state. Oh well, there’s always the occasional trip South where the stuff is sold, but it’s a little crazy all this governmental interference with something which is relatively harmless. Why doesn’t some well placed snuffer work to have snuff removed from the Pact Act?

You’re best bet would be to trade for or buy scotches from other members of the forum. I can get a few here locally. Different members have various available to them. Just post what u want in Buy sell trade section. I’m sure someone can find what your looking for.

I have a place I visit a couple times a month that has a decent selection of scotches. Florida isn’t the cheapest for dry snuff (typically @ $7 after tax for the 1.15 oz size), but at least I’ve been able to find a few good sources. If there is something you’re looking for, PM me. I’d be glad to help.