How It's made.

I did not see the episode, but my neighbor that knows I Snuff watched it. He said it was about the English Parliament snuff, and the snuff they get now is from the same grinder since they started having snuff boxes since they can’t smoke in Parliament. If anyone can find the link to that episode please post it.

i would be interested too, bookmarked.

I know this is a different show than how its made but maybe this will help. http://www.snuffhouse.org/discussion/7095/snuff-made-an-appearance-on-how-do-they-do-it#latest

I believe that link to “How it’s Made” is the correct show. That is what got me interested in snuff about a month ago. Now I’ve just placed a huge second order from Mr. Snuff.

Did they change the name of the show? Anyway, we never could get a stable link of the episode since they’re pretty strict about the copyrights and the videos get pulled down. If we can get a permanent one, I’ll post it in the Library. I found it on my cable provider’s “on demand” section awhile back. Best bet is if someone can DVR it and just make a hard copy to loan to friends.

How it’s Made is the original Canadian show, How They Do It is the US knockoff

@Xander I could get the “How they do it” clip in spanish before the link was pulled down. Well, it´s not in english but is better than nothing… Contact me if you are interested

@Xander I could get the “How they do it” clip in spanish before the link was pulled down. Well, it´s not in english but is better than nothing… Contact me if you are interested

Heck ya, I’m interested, I searched all of them, same show just different name, and I could not find it. I can speak Spanglish so I should be able to understand it.