What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

White Elephant. I would describe the initial nicotine hit as savage and prefer Viking Dark which for me has a slower release.

I say Willie Pete if you want a good smack in the face kind of experience. Though as mentioned, most of the fun is only initial, then it calms down quickly.

Magnet Menthol from Dinglers in South Africa is my daily snuff

McChrystal’s S’Nuff always gives me a great buzz; Hedges L260 is a head-murderer; best one I’ve tried that actually gets me feeling rather stoned is an Indian one called (I think) Yusraa or something similar.

It seems like the top 3 snuffs in nicotine are all India snuffs. 41 photo white elephant, Dholakia White and, 6photo cheeta. Correct me if I am wrong, I would like to know.

@Igglet‌, all three are ddefinitely strong, but in a very similar way - ultra fine, so rapid absorption. Sniffs like Viking Dark may or may not be just as strong, but in a different way, with a longer build up and greater persistence. Comparing them is apples and oranges. I’d recommend trying ONE of those three, and something like VD, a Madras snuff, maybe Toque Quit. They are all strong, but they behave differently.

Maybe add Taxi Red and Ifrica What’s-it to the list, completely the other end of the spectrum from the whites in terms of grind and moisture but also very strong. Or so people say. They both sound a bit disgusting to me, so I haven’t got around to trying them.

1 Like

Cheeta sounds the most friendly out of all the high nic content snuffs. I prefer wet dog over sweaty sumo stuffed with salmons.

Recently I tried a Rifian artisan snuff made in Morocco. What a buzz!! Provides a superb headrush and a joyful dizzyness… It´s brown, mid fine, dry, tasty and easy to take, albeit some harsh to the throat. Many elder moroccans take it in long dashes from the hand. To me, NB madras was the most potent snuff in nicotine until I tried this marvel… I´m afraid to investigate what´s in it apart from N. Rustica… =P~

White elephant, Taxi Red, and prob Viking Dark… love that stuff

I cant find the Toque Rustica in MrSnuff… I think you can only order this snuff at the Toque website?

Yes and, only in economy 50g bags. @braziliandipper.

Get a fair old buzz from Tom Buck

NB madras,nice flavour too.gives a good kick.

I havent personally tried a lot of snuffs, but qsnuff does it for me.

I gotta agree–I love the stuff. Wish I’d bought a couple hundred grams. WE is good (enjoying some right now), but NB Madras (I call it MadMan) just hits me hard in a good way.

I gotta agree–I love the stuff. Wish I’d bought a couple hundred grams. WE is good (enjoying some right now), but NB Madras (I call it MadMan) just hits me hard in a good way.

yes i know what you mean.i like that name for it.i prefer it over the whites because my wife cant smell the barnyard/cow sh.t smell of the white snuffs on me after a nose full.lol

I have found that Toque Rustica fine packs a mighty wallup. It is nice on its own or as a mixer to strengthen up weaker snuffs.

Levi Garret is the snuff I’ve had that has made me go green.

I was once asked to give an opinion on a prototype blend that hit me like a rubber cosh on the back of the head. A lifetime of heavy tobacco use had convinced me there was nothing out there that could do that, boy was I wrong. I couldn’t figure out how the blender had seemingly made every last molecule of nicotine available. It can be done and it can be too much.