The New International Snuff-Takers' Association

too put it short and sweet. Snuffhouse is about hanging out with snuffers. The ISTA has a mission. Enjoying snuff even rarely and on occasion makes you good to hang out with as a snuffer. Having a snuff mission requires knowledge experience. That’s all.

And congrates to mr @Basement_shaman

Seems like I have to throw this out every now and then so here goes: Yes, @MrSnuff “owns” Snuffhouse. No, the moderators are not employees of @MrSnuff. Besides communicating through emails (and I think one phone conversation) I have never even met Dave in person; though I’d love to. No, the purpose of the ISTA is not to push Mister Snuff, that wasn’t the intention in 2006/2007 when it was created and that’s not the purpose now. @MrSnuff isn’t even an ISTA member… No, the moderators don’t take directions from Dave. He doesn’t tell us how to run the forum just like we don’t tell him how to run his business. No, @MrSnuff doesn’t pick the moderators. Most of us besides @Lunecat were moderators before Dave even purchased the site. No, not everything to do with Snuffhouse is to push Mister Snuff. Look, the guy pays the bills to keep this site going, so yes if he wants to post about new products or discounts or what-not then yes he is going to do so. If you guys want to dig deep in your pockets and throw some cash at the site then maybe that can change. No, the moderators or staff of the site don’t run the ISTA; there is a committee that runs the thing. I’m not even a member, you know the whole separation of powers idea. If anyone has any other questions about the intimate workings of the site, feel free to PM me.

I think he does it to distract himself from the underside of his bridge.

Simple facts about snuffhouse and Mr.Snuff. The forum hasn’t changed dramatically since before when Dave was just a member and now. Second fact when you run a business selling a product that is obscure and are one of the few merchants of it is a good idea to do anything you can to increase awareness of said product. Or in other words with the lack of people who know snuff or how to use it or much about it when compiled with the lack of competition in the marketing of snuff any thing that increases these awarenesses is going to be good for your business and doesn’t have to be brand specific. Or in other words this conspiracy non-sense is non-sense. :slight_smile:

Gentlemen, we live in the free world. If people want to start an organization or group that includes some and excludes others, for whatever reason, it is their right to do so.

Gentlemen, we live in the free world.

Free world??? where is that?

Point taken. Thank you. Apparently, some folks right here on Snuffhouse live in a world where they can start an organization that includes some and excludes others. And others, like myself, think it’s great. Of course, when viewed in terms of metaphysics, a strong case can be made to show that freedom is an illusion, myth, or pipe dream. On the other hand, many of us enjoy a good degree of liberty (as opposed to freedom) in the political sense under certain governments, while many of us under other governments have very little liberty. And then again, some people under a particular government may have more liberty while others (for example, minorities) under the same government have almost no liberty. But freedom itself may not exist at all. In that sense, to be sure, there would be no such thing as a free world. I can see I need a few more bumps of snuff so that I can stop writing this drivel. 8-}

@fredhanna, if you aren’t careful, I’ll start quoting Jean-Paul Sartre at you.

@fredhanna, if you aren’t careful, I’ll start quoting Jean-Paul Sartre at you.

Yikes! Please don’t do that @JakartaBoy! Unless, of course, you think that we are “condemned to be free.” :wink:

My advice to you @fredhanna is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy, if not, you’ll become a philosopher. - Socrates in both cases you can dreaming freedom for free - Nikolaos

Thank you @Nikolaos!

YOU! My friends, cannot join the organization that does not exist. But where two or more have got together there it is. The radicals that are free to be attracted can move closer with time being their freedom. With this time we can see the illusion. Otherwise what are we?

been dipping into the Bohica again @Juxtaposer? Free radicals, lol.

Well, I’m a three year member, and I’m also assistant manager at a large tobacconist where I’m pretty much the only snuff guy on staff. Could you use me?

@firemarth and anyone else interested, yes. Please send a PM to our membership coordinator and elected spokesman @basement_shaman

Point taken. Thank you. Apparently, some folks right here on Snuffhouse live in a world where they can start an organization that includes some and excludes others. And others, like myself, think it’s great. Of course, when viewed in terms of metaphysics, a strong case can be made to show that freedom is an illusion, myth, or pipe dream. On the other hand, many of us enjoy a good degree of liberty (as opposed to freedom) in the political sense under certain governments, while many of us under other governments have very little liberty. And then again, some people under a particular government may have more liberty while others (for example, minorities) under the same government have almost no liberty. But freedom itself may not exist at all. In that sense, to be sure, there would be no such thing as a free world. I can see I need a few more bumps of snuff so that I can stop writing this drivel. 8-}

You only have the “rights” (freedom) that you are willing to assert-- I assert mine. Fully. Philosophical bollocks –

Can I have a list of current members?

ssshhh, it’s seekret, if they told you they’d have to kill you, lol.

No secrets. Even naysayers are welcome. We need enthusiastic talented individuals to make this project work. Now more than ever. Please send your applications. Current roster: @Abraxas @basement_shaman @bigmick @bob @crullers @doctorbeat @ermtony @Harlequin @Jari_T @Johnny @Justin @Khalid @kidnapper @Koba22 @Kurtsnose @Lunecat @Miamimark @n9inchnails @puffpuff @Roderick @sixphoto @Theboggart @Thorgrimnr @Xander