What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

NTSU is the strongest I’ve had I think.

Taxi Red for me. I’ve found though that if you are not feeling enough Nicotine, double or triple up your pinch or increase your frequency. I’ve made myself ill from taking too much of what I thought was a low nicotine snuff.

@mjohns Imburana is fairly common scent among Brazilian snuffs. Here’s a review of one of the ones I have sampled: http://www.snuffreviews.com/browse/henriques\_e\_casarin\_ltda/products/cristal

Thanks for the info. May try to get my hands on some

Taxi Red? NTSU black? Cheeta

Imburana is a seed of a tree, to me the smell is similar to coffee/chocolate with tobacco. There are not many brands and they are very similar if the flavor is the same, i think it is because the production it is the same way.

Viking Dark

Any snuff that I can take in a huge pinch. Sure you feel some faster or slower, but as long as you get a big pinch, you’re going to feel the nicotine with any of them.

1 Like

Viking Dark for me

2 Likes

I’d say it was Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast. Even as a regular daily snuff user, a pinch of that in the morning would send my head spinning. Though it might just have been the particular batch I received with the first tin, since a new tin of F&T High Dry Toast that I bought doesn’t seem nearly as high in nicotine.

My nose is numb, my front tooth is numb. Is that a sign of high nicotine? Magic moments bernard

Taxi Red was quiet ass kicking for me too, though I really dont like too strong snuff look this site is awesome https://www.vipcubancigars.com/index.php/punch.html

I ordered some Seville from F&T along with some 6 photo dolahkia or whats the name? Suppose to be high nicotine, any one know for sure?

Taxi Red was quiet ass kicking for me too, though I really dont like too strong snuff

Not the strongest but quite strong

I find Cheetah to be the highest nic level, followed by Bruton and White Elephant

@Erik_the_Red: 6 Photo and Dholakia are two different brands of Indian snuff. Dholakia has a lot of high nicotine snuff, esp D. White, Sparrow, Sparrow Cool. 6 Photo Cheetah is a white snuff mildly scented and will blow your head off. Try them for sure, also 41 Photo White Elephant is an ass kicker for sure.

@mrmanos its 6 Photo Kailash :stuck_out_tongue: I purchased 2 45 gram containers.

Also whats up with white snuffs, are they tobacco free? If not, then whats up with tobacco free snuffs? Is there something invigorating about them or is just something to put of thine nose?

@mrmanos its 6 Photo Kailash :stuck_out_tongue: I purchased 2 45 gram containers.

Awesome snuff, I’ve got 200 grams jarred up.

@Erik_the_Red There are two kinds of white snuff. One is tobacco free. These are glucose based and usually mentholated. The only stimulating effect they have is from the menthol. The other type is tobacco. Its a style particular to Indian companies. They are extremely fine and dry, more so than even scotches or toasts. They have a very fast and potent nic hit. Brands include Dholakia White, Six Photo Cheeta, and 41 Photo Elephant.