What is the strongest snuff(in nicotine) you ever had?

Scotches, Hedges L260 and Toque Rustica

Thanks for the suggestions, i am like a begginer on snuff, I use snuff since 2011, but just brazilian,only now I am trying snuff from other countries. I tried only 2 yet, Toque Cheese & Bacon and Toque Peanut Butter.

Be sure to try the Toque Quit. I enjoy it, but it never fails to clog my nose up.

Taxi Blue made my pretty little head spin like Linda Blair’s in The Exorcist.

What kind of snuff do you have in Brazil?

I would like to say any kind of schmalzler, but especially pöschl’s schmalzlers give me the biggest hits. However, I haven’t tested most of those listed above, so I don’t really know. On Taxi Red I agree, I just don’t like it otherwise much.

In Brazil we dont have too much flavors. We have clove, menthol, chocolate, cinnamon, natural and imburana( it is very good, i think it is the best brazilian snuff). We have snuff with sunflower seeds too and it is stronger than the others, burns more.

Imburana…what exactly is that? A brand or a flavoring?

@braziliandipper I presume you are talking about this? http://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imburana (non Portuguese speakers should let their web browser translate it to English). How does it taste/smell? What else is it used for besides snuff?

NTSU is the strongest I’ve had I think.

Taxi Red for me. I’ve found though that if you are not feeling enough Nicotine, double or triple up your pinch or increase your frequency. I’ve made myself ill from taking too much of what I thought was a low nicotine snuff.

@mjohns Imburana is fairly common scent among Brazilian snuffs. Here’s a review of one of the ones I have sampled: http://www.snuffreviews.com/browse/henriques\_e\_casarin\_ltda/products/cristal

Thanks for the info. May try to get my hands on some

Taxi Red? NTSU black? Cheeta

Imburana is a seed of a tree, to me the smell is similar to coffee/chocolate with tobacco. There are not many brands and they are very similar if the flavor is the same, i think it is because the production it is the same way.

Viking Dark

Any snuff that I can take in a huge pinch. Sure you feel some faster or slower, but as long as you get a big pinch, you’re going to feel the nicotine with any of them.

1 Like

Viking Dark for me

2 Likes

I’d say it was Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast. Even as a regular daily snuff user, a pinch of that in the morning would send my head spinning. Though it might just have been the particular batch I received with the first tin, since a new tin of F&T High Dry Toast that I bought doesn’t seem nearly as high in nicotine.

My nose is numb, my front tooth is numb. Is that a sign of high nicotine? Magic moments bernard