Toque Requests

The Single Malt Scotch Collection: A.) Major regions 1. Islay 2. Highlands 3. Speyside 4. Lowlands B.) Islands 1. Campbeltown (e.g. Springbank) 2. Arran 3. Skye 4. Orkney Etc.

Spiced Chestnut like William Sanomas

meadow hay

Butterscotch

Green Chile Lime.

@Roderick How about limiting it to the four major single malt producing regions. I’m sorry I am a scotch fanatic so was not necessarily taking into account how feasible of a task it would be to accomplish my suggestion.

Pad Thai

Wintergreen

Something that smells the way claq qui snus tasted. Man I miss that one

A good green tea scent would be awesome. A nice rich sencha scent. Or genmaicha. It kinda smells and tastes like a mix of green tea and popcorn.

@Roderick I like the idea of a snuff that captures the note of Oriental pipe tobacco. Also, I would pay a LOT for a decent perique snuff. A high nicotine or rustica chili menthol blend would be very interesting, as I could see those 3 extremes combining to be a heck of a good “wake up” snuff. I would also try a red wine snuff, and maybe even a curry snuff as well. I suggest you take inspiration from other forms of tobacco: Virginia-Perique and Oriental pipe tobacco, for example, or candela and maduro cigars.

@Roderick Butterscotch PLEEEASE!! My favorite flavoring and NOONE makes it… to my knowledge

I’ll second or third or whatever a Perique snuff. The good stuff. Spicy and plumlike. Actually just a Plum snuff with a touch of Rustica for spice would be great.

Crushed green cardamon seed would be a great spicy alternative to menthol - no good just sniffing a few pods to get what I mean. Pick out a seed from the pod. chew it and see how it clears the sinuses. I would willingly try nutmeg snuff too. Sage would also be interesting if you wanted to take a herbal line of aromas.

i still think the fresh taboo leaf would be incredible, a wonderful aroma i really enjoy, perhaps mixed with a little menthol. mmm… i love herbal snuffs, but that would be something id buy in bulk if it was accurate. im pretty sure it could be legally produced, i know bedrocan developed a placebo bud a few years ago that smelled exactly the same.

Wintergreen

Actually just a Plum snuff with a touch of Rustica for spice would be great.

This sounds absolutely delicious, @bigmick. Maybe once more people experiment with Toque Rustics someone will post a recipe along these lines.

@Roderick I can’t belive you havn’t made a Gardenia scented snuff yet ! I asked very politely and said Please . O Ya and the Banana , Banana Foster or Alder fire cured Molasses or a fine ground Copenhagen tribute or just some Alder fire cured Rustica Fine . Back to the Banana have you thought about Banana ? The Germans had Banana Tobacco in the 1800s was that Natural ? Whatever you do ( don’t Think about Banana ) sorry to bother you with this again the important thing is the drip not the Scent or Flavor .

No one has seconded my request for a Latakia snuff, so I’ll mention it again. Only a couple others that I know of.

Make snuffs. Make a lot of snuffs. Always make snuffs.