What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Just finished CoD Ghosts. Short as always.

Borderlands2. Have not been playing much games for a while so am catching up on some older titles. Loved the first one to death despite the lame ending, and am even more hooked on the sequel. Good 'ol tongue in cheek ultra-violence!

Super Mario 3D World on my Wii U Super fun game :D/

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. For a guy who has watched a lot of 80s sci-fi, this game is fantastic. Great to play and brilliantly funny at points. Cheesy 80s-esc goodness.

PinBall Arcade (all tables) / PinBall FX (all tables) on PC & Galaxy S4. Not at the same time. :-B

dungeon crawl stone soup. whatever version the latest trunk is. best. roguelike. ever. digging the new races. liked playing the lava orc as a monk. http://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/ or just google ‘crawl’. first hit. also free to play. just sayin’. pc / mac / linux / android or compile your own. I do prefer a keyboard w/ a numpad though. ascii or tiles. (go tiles, you won’t regret it!) also there are online tourneys, although it is a single player game. this is no twitch based shooter, but it is fun as hell, if you take the time to learn, or if you cut your teeth on roguelikes when you were younger. I think the port of ‘larn’ for the amiga was my first. followed by ‘hack’ and then ‘moria’ don’t get me wrong, I appreaciate all current roguelike devs, but the DCSS team has made the most fun RL ever!

Borderlands2. Have not been playing much games for a while so am catching up on some older titles. Loved the first one to death despite the lame ending, and am even more hooked on the sequel. Good 'ol tongue in cheek ultra-violence!

And with 98% more wub wub :)) Not playing anything at the moment. Gotta browse the Steam Christmas sales and see what’s cheap.

Dark Corners of the Earth, PC, Lovercraftian first person shooter (although the first 3 hours of playing you don´t have any weapon) with lots of horror, puzzles & investigation, great immersive feeling. It´s a bit old but if you like Lovecraft mythos universe it´s a must!

Dark Corners of the Earth, PC, Lovercraftian first person shooter (although the first 3 hours of playing you don´t have any weapon) with lots of horror, puzzles & investigation, great immersive feeling. It´s a bit old but if you like Lovecraft mythos universe it´s a must!

Love that game. It’s awesome. It’s more a proto detective game. It’s much more about noticing detail. Loved everything about that game, sadly it never got the attention it deserved. Mainly because it seemed like a shooter when that was just the skeleton. Love the first action scene in it. It’s survival horror. I’ve actually had people hate the game then after explaining it’s not a shooter say it was one of their favorites from that generation.

On the 3DS: Zelda:Link Between Worlds, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Zelda 2 and Bombjack something-something. Also Candy Crush and other stuff on the iPod.

COD Black Ops2

Fifa 08

Gran Turismo 5, maybe i’ve passed you…signed Mile Wide Jonesy :::slight_smile:

real crime 3 aka sleeping dogs. Not a bad game. It doesn’t compare to gta but it’s definatly fun. There need to be more kung fu games.

I have never really been playing shooters, but since I got Battlefield 4 I play it almost everyday. My nick is Woythaler if someone wants to play someday.

The Last Of Us on PS3

@Viertel are you on Xbox or ps. I haven’t played 4 yet I do own 3 but I play cod ghosts often on ps4

@distaind I play on PC. Notebook, actually.

Super Mario 3D World on my Wii U Super fun game :D/

Got a Wii U recently. Also playing Super Mario 3D World - I love the Mario Games, and this one is the best yet :smiley: Also playing Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS XL. Mario Kart is an ongoing favourite, great in multiplayer.

Gran Turismo 6 but my heart really isn’t in this one.