How long would your stash last ...?

Years and years and years…

I’m sure I could last more than a few years :wink: But with me always buying more… :smiley:

Thanks guys. I feel so much better about my shopaholic tendencies now :smiley:

2 Likes

I like to think of it as ‘investment strategy’ and ‘prudent reserve’ rather than shopaholic tendency

1 Like

I like to think of it as ‘investment strategy’ and ‘prudent reserve’ rather than shopaholic tendency

I would to … if I wasn’t the same with buying knives, axes, torches (flashlights), multitools, … :-" :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

About 1 year. I’ve got some in the freezer, but I’m working on 1 kilo of 6 Photo that I recently bought.

A few month. More than a few if you count the large can of Square scotch that I keep around for emergencies. But that is for hard times where I have run out of everything else and am too broke to buy more.

About two years.

Four or five years.

Im pretty confident I have enough to last the rest of my life…unless of course I lived to be over 100 or something crazy like that. Im still always on the lookout for that next great snuff that needs to be ordered in bulk quantity though.Sitting here doing some Toque quit rite now thinking man I sure could use to have 500 or so grams of this one tucked away.

1 Like

I agree and believe tobacco is the best investment fiat money can buy.

Im pretty confident I have enough to last the rest of my life…unless of course I lived to be over 100 or something crazy like that. …

Not so unexpected; I was talking to an Actuarist & he told me that it is believed that the first 200 year old person (when they die) has already been born.

I guess I better keep stocking up then.

Bumping an old thread… I reckon I now have around 5kg in total. That’s got to be around 5 or 6 years supply at a guess. Quite impressed with myself that my stockpile hasn’t grown too hastily in the couple of years since starting this thread.

I am content with what I have. I have to be. I have no spending money. Just another reason to stock pile snuff. I never dreamed I wouldn’t be able to buy more. I am glad I did when I could.

Mine will last until I’m dead, unless there are amazing medical breakthroughs in the coming years. Will that stop me from buying more? Of course not.
8-}

1 Like

I just counted and in my short snuffing career I managed to collect for at least 300 days… :"> But there is still so mutch to explore…

1 Like

I grow and make my own, albeit (with a few exceptions) a more amateurish product than I buy so I guess I couldn’t run out, ever. If you counted just purchased snuff than I guess I only have a few years on hand atm, maybe 5, maybe more. If consumption was always like last night then maybe a year heh.

@basement_shaman I am pretty much in the same position. I have only bought 70g of snuff since the money stopped. Thankfully I already had a good stock of snuff, a few tins of pipe tobacco, and a couple of bottles of vape fluid. I’ll certainly be putting more pipe tobacco aside if I can get the cash flowing again.

2 Likes

@snuffsahoy Ha Ha! I have days like that too :smiley:

2-3 months. I am trying to order by the Canadian safety strategy and order no more than a few months supply, less than 50g.