How long would your stash last ...?

Around 15 years if my consumption stays the same. It’s so cheap and is’nt taxed as yet. A couple of grand spent over a couple of years ensures years of pleasure and even if you stopped, you would’nt have spent as much as on the fags. Why wouldn’t you stock up? I should add that there are three things in life you can’t have too much of. Money, booty and snuff.

5 Likes

Agree with the above and would have to say at least 10 years, but hey, I do have my eyes on some more… you never know…

1 Like

5-10 years but I’m not done stockpiling, or even sampling. Man, I hope I can get a job soon so I can start up again.

Like Mouse I probably have more than enough to last my lifetime, but that doesn’t stop me from buying more :smiley:

1 Like

Few days. Maybe.

6-8 months if I used it all. My Kailash would be gone in about a month as I tend to order this about 3 months at a time. Then I’d be using all the stuff I’ve got lying around that I use very occasionally.

I have enough for the next 100 years, but that don’t stop me from buying more! 8-} :-? :-?? $-) :-bd *-:slight_smile: 8-X :)) :expressionless: :open_mouth: :x

7 Likes

Years and years and years…

I’m sure I could last more than a few years :wink: But with me always buying more… :smiley:

Thanks guys. I feel so much better about my shopaholic tendencies now :smiley:

2 Likes

I like to think of it as ‘investment strategy’ and ‘prudent reserve’ rather than shopaholic tendency

1 Like

I like to think of it as ‘investment strategy’ and ‘prudent reserve’ rather than shopaholic tendency

I would to … if I wasn’t the same with buying knives, axes, torches (flashlights), multitools, … :-" :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

About 1 year. I’ve got some in the freezer, but I’m working on 1 kilo of 6 Photo that I recently bought.

A few month. More than a few if you count the large can of Square scotch that I keep around for emergencies. But that is for hard times where I have run out of everything else and am too broke to buy more.

About two years.

Four or five years.

Im pretty confident I have enough to last the rest of my life…unless of course I lived to be over 100 or something crazy like that. Im still always on the lookout for that next great snuff that needs to be ordered in bulk quantity though.Sitting here doing some Toque quit rite now thinking man I sure could use to have 500 or so grams of this one tucked away.

1 Like

I agree and believe tobacco is the best investment fiat money can buy.

Im pretty confident I have enough to last the rest of my life…unless of course I lived to be over 100 or something crazy like that. …

Not so unexpected; I was talking to an Actuarist & he told me that it is believed that the first 200 year old person (when they die) has already been born.

I guess I better keep stocking up then.

Bumping an old thread… I reckon I now have around 5kg in total. That’s got to be around 5 or 6 years supply at a guess. Quite impressed with myself that my stockpile hasn’t grown too hastily in the couple of years since starting this thread.