What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Pokemon X and GTA 5 on the PS3. I’m sensing some trading opportunities and a possible crew for GTA online. @jpsavage, Nope, you just take it to a new level of first person shooter. :wink:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut on my WiiU Lovin this game!

Batman Arkham Origins - Blackgate on my 3DS Pretty good for a handheld Arkham game

@n9inchnails I want to AO - Blackgate soon, it looks great, it’s on Vita as well. But first I’m going to get Arkham Origins for the 360. Currently I am playing Batman Arkham Asylum on 360, played it for a while a year or so ago but never finished it, trying to finish it now.

The current Humble Bundle has a spectacular lineup of Warner Brothers games. (Two Batmans, Lord of the Rings, FEAR, etc…) It’s definitely worth checking out. humblebundle.com

Call of duty ghosts for ps3. The online play is better than expected. The maps are alot bigger. Its kinda similar to battlefield 4 maps. Haven’t got to the campaign yet.

A kinda fun game on the web http://science.howstuffworks.com/cannon-challenge-game.htm Ok it was fun once.

Minecraft, as usual :stuck_out_tongue: wish i had a decent server though.

Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS Awesome game :-B

Nothing right now. Waiting for the Steam Christmas sale :slight_smile:

been trying to play GTA 5 but… things are getting in the way.

FTL

Getting back on the Halo 4 train.

Breath Of Fire 2 (with ZSNES emulator on Linux Mint :D) - Solid, classic JRPG fun. A bit hard, but still love it. Part 1 wasnt easy anyway. :smiley:

Just finished CoD Ghosts. Short as always.

Borderlands2. Have not been playing much games for a while so am catching up on some older titles. Loved the first one to death despite the lame ending, and am even more hooked on the sequel. Good 'ol tongue in cheek ultra-violence!

Super Mario 3D World on my Wii U Super fun game :D/

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. For a guy who has watched a lot of 80s sci-fi, this game is fantastic. Great to play and brilliantly funny at points. Cheesy 80s-esc goodness.

PinBall Arcade (all tables) / PinBall FX (all tables) on PC & Galaxy S4. Not at the same time. :-B

dungeon crawl stone soup. whatever version the latest trunk is. best. roguelike. ever. digging the new races. liked playing the lava orc as a monk. http://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/ or just google ‘crawl’. first hit. also free to play. just sayin’. pc / mac / linux / android or compile your own. I do prefer a keyboard w/ a numpad though. ascii or tiles. (go tiles, you won’t regret it!) also there are online tourneys, although it is a single player game. this is no twitch based shooter, but it is fun as hell, if you take the time to learn, or if you cut your teeth on roguelikes when you were younger. I think the port of ‘larn’ for the amiga was my first. followed by ‘hack’ and then ‘moria’ don’t get me wrong, I appreaciate all current roguelike devs, but the DCSS team has made the most fun RL ever!