New Grunt?

Is there anyone out there that has had a chance to try the new FUBAR Grunt? I’m so curious to find out what it’s like. Coconut, Chocolate, Ashtray…

I’m wondering if it’s being separated in the warehouse so you would know which batch you received.

I sure hope so, too. He did say the new batch were in 10 and 25 gram tins, so I assume the larger sizes are the old lot. edit: the web site lists 197 10gm and 50 25gm tins still in stock…

@Dogwalla, that’s a good point. Maybe @MrSnuff himself could chime in.

So the question is, is there a way to guarantee your order comes from the new batch? I have no desire to order more grunt from the old batches as I have enough but would love to sample the new. There should be a way to make this happen.

I hate to bombard this thread, but curious if anyone has tried the new batch. I have enough of the old batches to last me well into the future but would love to try the new batch. Sent an email to Mr. Snuff and the response said that if ordered, there was no guarantee I would get the “new Grunt” as they had leftover inventory from the old. I may follow @lunecat advice, but would hate to order just some 10g tubs unless someone has tried it and it is worth it?

@fbones24 I recently ordered a 200g pot luck and received 9 25g grunts. Definitely ashtray batch so I beleive they got rid of there old stock this way so I would think any new orders should be from the new batch.

thanks, @lunecat