FUBAR Medic all day every day.

FUBAR Medic seems to get no love. I actually only just tried it recently and since I did, it has become my go to all day snuff, surpassing Grunt. To me, it is very moist…much more than grunt. It is sweeter. I can’t really describe the flavor, but it is pleasant and relaxing and it has just the slightest touch of menthol which to me is perfect. Enough to know it’s there, but does not dominate in any way. I love this stuff and will not be without it again. Anyone else enjoy Medic as much as me or am I on an island?

Havent tried Medic yet but after getting a mild sinus infection last week i started using 6 photo medicated 66 based on recommendations in old posts. Sinuses cleaed up after 3 days but a week later i’m still using it as my all day snuff. The Indians make some very good light menthols and at just 9.95 a 200g tub (on special at present) it’s bloody cheap snuff to use. Pinch.

It gets in my rotation and I use it for several days and then move on. So many other snuffs I also love :x

I currently have a bullet of Medic sitting on my desk. I have to use it sparingly because I hate the from from most D products, but it’s a really good snuff. I would use the entire FUBAR range more if it wasn’t for the drip. I love the entire original line. I think Grunt, Medic, RnR and Shot of Rum are all excellent snuffs.

Od, @Dogwalla, I can’t recall ever even getting a drip from any FUBAR snuffs? Well, Shot of Rum I remember but my two main stays, Grunt and Medic just don’t seem to drip on me.

@fbones24 I think it might just be me. If I take copious quantities of an Dholakia based snuff the drip seems very acrid and gag inducing. It’s the same reason i can’t stand most schmalzers. Toque, F&T, and others don’t bother me, but damn if I get a big of that FUBAR dripping it takes all the pleasure out of it. The solution has been to use them in small quantities. On a 5g - 7g I can get away with only about .5g - 1g of Dholakia products if I spread them out. It sucks because I love the smell. I think RnR and QSnuff Ice Cool would be my primaries if I could handle the drips.

I’ve never tried RnR but think I will when I place that order for the new Grunt. I sometimes get that terrible drip with Schmalzers but it doesn’t stop me. I seem to have gotten used to it. Also, Toques give me a sore throat so I have just stopped using them. This is why everyone is different.

@fbones24 RnR has gotten some mixed reviews over the years, but I enjoy it. It’s a lightly mentholated apricot. It’s about like medic in moisture and grind. I can see where some have picked up a ‘detergent’ smell in it, but it’s one of the qualities that I happen to like. It’s like Apricot followed by the smell of clean laundry. Both my boss and I gobble that stuff up when I bring it to the office. If you’re into menthol and haven’t tried it, check out QSnuff Ice Cool. It’s another one of Dave’s contract brands, but it’s far from being just a menthol. It seems almost like a mint snuff where the menthol is just there as a byproduct of the mint, not like some that seem to be a menthol snuff with mint added. The only gripe that i have about it is that it comes in that crappy little plastic container that Dholakia uses for their 10g products (the same one as 10g FUBAR snuffs). If it’s something you like, you can ONLY buy batches of those 10g ones, not the awesome 50g tub like is available on other products.

I

FUBAR Medic seems to get no love. I actually only just tried it recently and since I did, it has become my go to all day snuff, surpassing Grunt. To me, it is very moist…much more than grunt. It is sweeter. I can’t really describe the flavor, but it is pleasant and relaxing and it has just the slightest touch of menthol which to me is perfect. Enough to know it’s there, but does not dominate in any way. I love this stuff and will not be without it again. Anyone else enjoy Medic as much as me or am I on an island?

I enjoy this snuff very much! It is, as of now, my favorite menthol snuff. And it just came in stock at Mrsnuff in 50g tubs. I already have one on the way

I love most of the fubar snuffs that I have tried, however, I have mixed feelings about this one. I tend to prefer my mentholated snuffs to be a little on the drier side. I must add that the aroma on this one is pleasant and the nicotine I get off of this one is relatively decent. I guess my qualms about this snuff are kind of minor. However, if could only chose one snuff to take with me on a desert island I do not think that this would be the one. I could certainly understand why someone would make this their one and only under such circumstances.