What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

@bryanikon No! No boredom! Ever! Besides, the expansion was announced so we owe it to ourselves to have a large variety of characters in the upper-levels of paragon. :wink:

@dogwalla :slight_smile: I suppose… the expansion better kick ass though

WoW

flitting between minecraft, nuclear dawn and GTA san andreas/vice city because i have nothing to play 5 on.

Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 3, don’t own 4 yet

Picked up GTA V over the weekend for the 360, haven’t been able to put it down since. Highly recommended.

can’t wait to get GTA V

Thanks to this thread I am now addicted to Minecraft.

Waiting on delivery of our new Alienware Aurora in a couple of weeks. We needed something powerful enough to run CAD programs, 3D rendering etc, but the fact that its one of the best gaming PCs out there is a happy …coincedence. Just bought Total War Rome 2 on Steam aswell.

Good luck with that Alienware… They are notorious for overheating. Make sure you keep the cooling fans clear of dust and obstructions. Best of luck.

GTA V on PS3

Pokémon Black on my DS Lite. I am a big fan of the Pokémon world, and nowadays handheld gaming is the only way to play a bit - I am continuously on the run because my three years old son :slight_smile:

@b4xter I used to play Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy Color all day every day like 13 years ago. I had red and blue too, but never played them because I liked having Pikachu with me lol. I kinda miss playing it.

@EricJ as I remember Yellow was the third in the series, Blue and Red were the predecessors, and the first appear of Pikachu was in Yellow. In the later issues you can have Pikachu in two ways: by trading them from other players or you can catch them in the wild (maybe not in every issue). Recently I bought a second-hand GB color and a DS Lite on Ebay to re-play those old episodes (the Lite can play the old GB Advance cartridges as well). So theoretically now I can play every issue if I have enough time :slight_smile: And I am waiting for the brand new releases on 3DS: X and Y (they will be available in a couple of week).

GTA V is the first game to break my Diablo 3 obsession. @b4xter I have X & Y reserved for my wife and me. I think I’ve played just about every version on the Gameboy over the years. I never did play Sapphire though. I was poor at the time and could only afford Ruby. Those were sad times. :wink:

Battlefield 4 Beta for the 360

Just played through Dead Rising again on 360.

Wind Waker HD on my WiiU

Battlefield 4 Beta 360

Me and my good friend, a new snuff enthusiast as of recently as well, are grinding daily on Star Wars: The Old Republic. Definitely a good one in the seas of generic MMO crap.

Finally picked up Pokemon Y today. Win.