What is the SNUFFMASTER-ultimate snuff experience

I designed a new Snuff machine. You can fill the both cylinder with snuff and shoot it in your nose in cause of the integrated spring. It’s just a design study and also the name will change. What do you think?

For those who are interested: The SNUFFMASTER summer special will end mid of september

@RealSnuffmaster I like your new design concept there. In your opinion, will that machine work well for courser snuffs like Taxi or NTSU? I’d love to be able to fill the machine and jam a huge portion of Taxi Red into one or both nostrils and sit back and enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

Great little device, both original model and the new design. I will most likely order one next month. Keep up the good work @RealSnuffmaster!

Got my snuffmaster a few days ago and so far so good. Works very nicely. While it is a bit pricey i think its worth it for the long term snuffer (i dont begrudge the cost as it is always more expensive with limited runs or more esoteric products like this). I use it as a double bullet and have found pushing it somewhat firmly to the nose provides good control and it doesnt goes to far up like most bullets do. It also doesnt have that high pitched whistle from the air holes that most bullets seem to have. Personally, i think if your mildly interested you should grab one as esoteric products like this come and go and once they are gone you’ll wish you had one.

@RealSnuffmaster I noticed on your site a statement saying that excessive snuff use can lead to serious health problems, like what? I just ordered a black one anyway :slight_smile:

The heartbreak of brown boogers?

As for your new Snuff machine that shoots snuff up into ones nose, well I wish I had something like that now. I have a very bad cold, so all though dynamite helps, it was hard getting it up in my nose in the first place. I really did need something to shoot it up in my nose

@RealSnuffmaster I like your new design concept there. In your opinion, will that machine work well for courser snuffs like Taxi or NTSU? I’d love to be able to fill the machine and jam a huge portion of Taxi Red into one or both nostrils and sit back and enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

Don’t know if it work. Currently it is just a 3D model :wink:

@RealSnuffmaster I noticed on your site a statement saying that excessive snuff use can lead to serious health problems, like what? I just ordered a black one anyway :slight_smile:

For sure snuff is not good for health. But which problems it could cause I don’t know. i have to write such things down for this product :wink: Thanks for buying the snuffmaster. have fun with it

As for your new Snuff machine that shoots snuff up into ones nose, well I wish I had something like that now. I have a very bad cold, so all though dynamite helps, it was hard getting it up in my nose in the first place. I really did need something to shoot it up in my nose

Haven’t one at the moment. Hope you get well soon

How long do these take to get to the U.S.?

should take 5-7 days

Woo hoo! My Snuffmaster arrived today…

Woo hoo! My Snuffmaster arrived today…

Hope you like it

Unlike this machine, the essential moving parts of my fingers are sealed so they can’t get clogged with snuff, plus they allow the quantity/speed of snuff delivered to be varied according to grind and moisture content. My current storage facilities for the snuff prior to delivery have what appears to be a larger storage capacity, plus doesn’t conduct heat to the snuff as quickly. Neither does current storage or fingers cost 40 Euros per flavour/snuff carried - although in fairness the running costs for my fingers tends to be quite high in terms of food and alcohol, amongst other things - but then again, I’d still have those running costs with this machine too. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck with the business, but I think I’ll stick to pinching. :slight_smile:

Good idea but a knife tip works for me

There are no absolutes when it comes to snuff, it is all subjective. For me, if one uses gizmos to take a pinch, the whole ritual loses it’s charm.

@howdydave My God man, we agree on something ^^^^^ :smiley:

Unlike this machine, the essential moving parts of my fingers are sealed so they can’t get clogged with snuff, plus they allow the quantity/speed of snuff delivered to be varied according to grind and moisture content. My current storage facilities for the snuff prior to delivery have what appears to be a larger storage capacity, plus doesn’t conduct heat to the snuff as quickly. Neither does current storage or fingers cost 40 Euros per flavour/snuff carried - although in fairness the running costs for my fingers tends to be quite high in terms of food and alcohol, amongst other things - but then again, I’d still have those running costs with this machine too. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck with the business, but I think I’ll stick to pinching. :slight_smile:

For sure is the snuffmaster not suitable for everyone. Everyone has to decide for himself how he enjoys the tobacco. Some people running to work, another takes the bike and still another the car. each of its optional. A lot of peaople like it. criticism can be constructive :wink: Anyway, thanks for your wished.