white elephant vs. Dholokia white

I got so much in my nose and on my plate , its hard to tell the difference. I think the WE is a bit stronger in burn and N

Thanks, made up my mind. WE for me. Will not and cannot argue with horus or Aanycaards and Shaman’s reference to WP (hottest snuff made) provoked much thought.

Just ordered some WE, one tin. I’m betting it’ll last a long time, as my tiny 8gm tub of 6photo natural is almost 1/2 way down after 6 weeks. Meaning, I don’t do a lot of it at once. I seem to rotate between differnt types thru the day. Like Poschl schmalzlers followed by HDT, followed by Dholakias. I can’t wait to see all the hype is about! I’m hoping it’ll be a giant painful blast of natural goodness!

Only tried the DW and love it (bulk order candidate). Looking forward to trying WE and WP. Edit. Oops. Forgot. Got Cheeta too and love, more so than DW.

WP is not hot it just finer ground version of the D White[if that’s possible] with more ocean scent. I am liking the W.E. this batch isn’t as brutal as the one I got 3 years ago. I think I will use some now

Hello everyone…Let me introduce myself to you all…i am the manufacturer,supplier and exporter of white elephant snuff…n i have come along on this forum to answer all your doubts…

1 Like

I like your product! Very strong nicotine, yet mild in flavor!

After having tried both I must say I prefer the T.A.S madras. Best snuff from India or thereabouts I’ve had to date, well except for SUN Pari.

I haven’t ridden the White Elephant yet, but based on the comments I’ve read, I think I may include some in my next order. I’m a huge fan of Dholakia White, so I believe White Elephant should appeal to me too.

@faust…sure you can try our snuff and we hope that our snuff will stand to all your expectation…You get WE at MR.SNUFF website.Good luck enjy

1 Like

@mrmanos…Thanks for your appreciation and we continue to render the same quality to you…Thanks and enjy snuffing

1 Like

Okay, Willie Pete, White Elephant, and Dholakia White … Anything else in the same general family of snuffs? I’ve only tried the Dholakia, but I love it. I find it a very energizing snuff and it doesn’t make me congested at all – quite the opposite, it’s the perfect medicine for congestion. I’ll definitely branch out and try the other two soon, particularly the Elephant. Apart from anything else, the packaging is kind of funky. Anything else similar available?

6 Photo Cheeta, though it’s scented. Honestly it’s not my cup of tea but it’s very popular here. It’s got (I *think*) lemon or some sort of citrus and sandalwood and some other Eastern-type spices/florals.

@horus92, I’ve always had reservations about Cheeta because of the scent. In my haul from Tibet, I got some 5 Photo Super Himalaya – not sure if it’s available at MisterSnuff – which smells like an Indian temple. I may on occasion take some while listening to Ravi Shankar or somesuch, but it’s never going to be a daily snuff for me. I worry that the Cheeta would be similar.

@JakartaBoy : Cheeta is a potent white snuff with a hint of flavor .

3 Likes

I JUST received a Tin of the ELUSIVE White Elephant today. WOW… Holy Moly!!! I can’t sleep. BIIING!!! @-)

1 Like

White snuffs will definitely put some pep in your step…

3 Likes

@johnS_1969: Thanks for you wonderful comment.Have a good time with White elephant.

1 Like

@sahibkhan212 I am curious about how white snuffs are used in India. I understand a lot of snuffs are commonly used sort of like toothpaste in the US and people brush their teeth with them. But white snuffs really don’t taste like anything in the mouth, so I wonder, are white snuffs more usually sniffed? Or are they used by mouth as well?

@horus92 W E snuff is only for export we are not supplying to any one for use in India.We can’t say about the taste as we know,it’s-use is for sniffing only.It depends on person to person also.