What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

borderlands 2 wow what an awesome loot fest. If you miss games where the weapons were truly part of the fun, then play this one.

The walking dead on ps3

@distaind, I got the installment game, but no inverted controls is a joke in this day and age.

@distaind, I got the installment game, but no inverted controls is a joke in this day and age.

what? That is not right, in fact that’s so wrong. The first thing I have to do in any game is invert the y axis. Otherwise I move like a drunky.

Primarily Diablo 3…still…I’ve been playing since release. I think I need an intervention.

Currently downloading the World of Tanks Beta on Xbox 360. Should be great.

La noire on Xbox

Waiting on delivery of our new Alienware Aurora in a couple of weeks. We needed something powerful enough to run CAD programs, 3D rendering etc, but the fact that its one of the best gaming PCs out there is a happy …coincedence. Just bought Total War Rome 2 on Steam aswell.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 360 and League of Legends on PC

Diablo 3 Got bored of it after playing for a while. Might be getting bored again…

@bryanikon No! No boredom! Ever! Besides, the expansion was announced so we owe it to ourselves to have a large variety of characters in the upper-levels of paragon. :wink:

@dogwalla :slight_smile: I suppose… the expansion better kick ass though

WoW

flitting between minecraft, nuclear dawn and GTA san andreas/vice city because i have nothing to play 5 on.

Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 3, don’t own 4 yet

Picked up GTA V over the weekend for the 360, haven’t been able to put it down since. Highly recommended.

can’t wait to get GTA V

Thanks to this thread I am now addicted to Minecraft.

Waiting on delivery of our new Alienware Aurora in a couple of weeks. We needed something powerful enough to run CAD programs, 3D rendering etc, but the fact that its one of the best gaming PCs out there is a happy …coincedence. Just bought Total War Rome 2 on Steam aswell.

Good luck with that Alienware… They are notorious for overheating. Make sure you keep the cooling fans clear of dust and obstructions. Best of luck.

GTA V on PS3