What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

dishonoered freakin great game

Found my way back to some zombies in black ops 2

Haven’t gamed for 10 months, at ALL. AC3 on PS3, then Bioshock Infinite, then Deadspace 3, then Hitman, then Uncharted 3, THEN either DIablo 3, which I have had forever but only played for an hour, or Infamous 2 which I owned since day 1 but never played…

Far Cry 3 on the PS3. Picked it up this week so only a few hours in but it’s very, very good’!

Mario & Luigi Dream Team on my 3DS :slight_smile:

The Last of Us PS3, got it on release day and have played very little as I don;t get much time for gaming, still working my way through it but am loving it so far! Also Top Spin 4 on the PS3, love my tennis games :slight_smile:

The Last of us is a great game! I got it on release day too and could not stop playing it. Called in to work the next day just to finish it lol.

^too bad they didnt make Last of Us for 360 :(. Im playing Assassins Creed 3 which is pretty cool.

Just “beat” AC3, it really stalled my gaming. I hated it, but wouldn’t let myself play any new games until I beat it. Took like 5 weeks. Just started Bioshock infinite, and it is definitely better than 2. I am loving it so far.

Yeah it could of made tons more money if they had let xbox get in on that. I have no games now I turned all I had over to gamestop to get the preorder paid off on GTA. Not interested in any other games right now anyways. I’m just going to play gta until I can’t stand it anymore (which usually takes 4 or 5 months) then I’m moving on to the ps4!

borderlands 2 wow what an awesome loot fest. If you miss games where the weapons were truly part of the fun, then play this one.

The walking dead on ps3

@distaind, I got the installment game, but no inverted controls is a joke in this day and age.

@distaind, I got the installment game, but no inverted controls is a joke in this day and age.

what? That is not right, in fact that’s so wrong. The first thing I have to do in any game is invert the y axis. Otherwise I move like a drunky.

Primarily Diablo 3…still…I’ve been playing since release. I think I need an intervention.

Currently downloading the World of Tanks Beta on Xbox 360. Should be great.

La noire on Xbox

Waiting on delivery of our new Alienware Aurora in a couple of weeks. We needed something powerful enough to run CAD programs, 3D rendering etc, but the fact that its one of the best gaming PCs out there is a happy …coincedence. Just bought Total War Rome 2 on Steam aswell.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 360 and League of Legends on PC

Diablo 3 Got bored of it after playing for a while. Might be getting bored again…