Snuff on Twitter

Hey guys, I have been reading this forum for a few weeks while I’ve dived head first into snuff to get off cigs. It’s worked like a charm and I’ve noticed there’s almost nothing on Twitter about snuff. I tweet about my snuff use often and just thought more people could get into it like the YouTube snuff community has. Thought some of us could throw our hats in and talk about this great hobby of ours. Anyone else in? Enjoying McChrystals O & G right now too

McChrystals and I follow each other on twitter and frequently interact. I’m not giving my handle on here though as twitter is my place of activism where I talk a lot about politics and current affairs as well as oppressions of marginalised groups so I like to keep my anonymity. I do talk quite a bit about snuff and snus on twitter just to educate people but that’s not my main reason for being there. Snuffhouse is where I come to to be all fluffy and jovial and around diverse people from all around the world who share a common passion. These are the two sites I spend virtually all my time on for very different reasons. :slight_smile:

You can find me at @cstokes4 Most of my tweets are composed of horror film content and the like.

I’d like to be in but first i would have to get on twitter ( i know i’m a bit of a luddite). Great idea though.

@MackZrock

I don’t use twitter but I follow a few snuff companies on Facebook.

@snuffysnuff good thinking! Politics and tobacco rarely mix as well as snuffs.

Indeed @saucy_jack. I’m glad this place is free from politics and other sensitive subjects. It’s my happy place.

speaking of (poli)ticks, I just got diagnosed with Lyme Disease. I hate ticks.

I feel people find there own way to snuff use. I don’t think you need to promote snuff. If you want to tweet go right ahead snuffhouse is where we talk about snuff. Isn’t that why you joined?

Lucky for me the most common species of tick in my area is the Wood Tick which doesn’t carry Lyme diasese or I’d have it for sure ( I do a lot of hiking and it always ends with me having to pluck out a bunch of wood ticks)

Lucky for me the most common species of tick in my area is the Wood Tick which doesn’t carry Lyme diasese or I’d have it for sure ( I do a lot of hiking and it always ends with me having to pluck out a bunch of wood ticks)

You are lucky. Got a call from the doctor last night and I’ve also got babesiosis. Won’t be feeling too good for at least a couple of weeks.

I’m on twitter as @AllanHagert and find it quite useful following news and having good banter!

I’m on as @justinbrett - I mostly use it for Church stuff.

Can find me on there at @DTNIndieMusic Originally used it for my college radio show (hence the name), now it’s just more of a stream of consciousness. Any Southern Ohio people or those around that area can also find the page I run for the tobacconist I work at @TheWharfDayton We sell Toque and Silver Dollar!