Where can i get ettan, general, coffee snus etc

im in the uk. anywhere i can get it from online without worrying about customs? i want to try them, but snusline/northerner dont have them.

i see ettan is because i cant get swedish match in the uk… any way round this?

See post # 2 - snuson.com/forum/showthread.php?19809-The-Snus-And-Other-Tobacco-Exchange

ok, thats great. also, any info on bringing snus from the US to the UK? friends doing a road trip, if they pass any shops, as long as theres no problems importing, they said its fine. im not talking large quantities.

@Firestarter0 — no shops being passed by casually will carry anything more than General. V2 has some stuff in stores … check their locator —> https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ptab=2&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104395790860656805795.000496e6d057540571928&ll=35.817813,-96.943359&spn=33.733669,70.224609&z=4&source=embed … but typically, General might be all one would find if they were going by a gas station or some tobacco shops. Can’t say how much you could take back with you … don’t know how tight customs is for your country. Some fellas coming from Sweden to the US have carried as much as 4 rolls or so … maybe more.

rolls? 4 rolls worth would be beautiful, i was kinda only looking to get these to try them for a couple of tubs each, so i can then know what i want from someone who sells online. cant really freezer store either, so i dont want too much.

i reckon my options are (in descending order relative to being as close as possible to the end of the trip) Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego (13 days travelling in a car un refrigerated on the way to seattle airport might be a bit much, idk)

… you will not find Ettan OP, los, or WP in a US store. They did run an Ettan trial in the US, but that was over a year and a half ago … and one of the target markets was Portland area. SwM has since taken all Ettan down in the states.

damn. so is there ANY way of getting it in the uk without a trip to sweden? also, know anywhere to find olde ving 99?

unless you can find a trading partner or you buy it form PP over there on snuson. as far as where to find olde viking 99 … :-& not sure why you’d want to. that is best to keep hidden. :wink:

olde ving 99, i figured id like it as a coffee flavour. you had it before? i discovered snusline do ving 99. so thats just general, ettan and oden’s cold in the shiny tubs :smiley: and maybe cold white that i have to locate. i reckon ill get general from northerner if its ever back in stock and pay postage, and 99 plus my usual from snusline.

ah olde ving 99 … not olde viking… haven’t tried it yet. may have to check it out. i think bigmick brought it up in another post, but coffee flavored snus hasn’t been represented well … some argue that coffee vanilla(a no longer made snus) was great, but it was flat and rancid to me … almost all V2 snus is awful … chemical … and they attempted it again with a batch of snus i tested to come up with coffee supreme … but their final product tasted nothing like the original batch and has since been discontinued as well. see how GN does with Olde Ving 99 … can’t say I like any other GN snus, but am gonna have to try coffee flavored.

may aswell order a tub from snusline, no postage, so itll cost about £2.21 just for a can to try. ill add a couple i think to my next snus order. i just spotted snusline do oden’s cold white too, never had a white portion, never saw the point, but its worth a shot i guess. im a big fan of odens cold, so it might be ok. as far as v2… they make phantom? i like phantom brown, but its just plain and smokey, didnt like the rest of them or offroad much, but i use offroad frosted because its cheap, minty and bulks out my snus supply. only ever had thunder original, didnt taste too bad, just too much nic for me. So generally, after an order from snusline, and between friends picking up general in america or ordering from northerner, its just ettan i want to try. cheers for the info.

I see @skell18 doing Ving alot on a snus forum… Now i want to get some. But he says its not yet available for shipping to USA yet. :frowning:

@TobaccyLassy Northerner have it on their swedish site, not sure about their US one. I don’t know if Washington is on the banned list for northerner, if not then have a look there and see if they can help. If not you will need a friendly snus pimp :wink:

I’ll try the USA site… But i have a feeling Washington Statr might be on their no-no list. I just might have to find a snus pimp. :slight_smile:

Support your local Snus Pusher Man!

it isn’t on any US shipped site at the moment … i’ve been looking.

FYI - snuscentral.com and buysnus.com are selling Olde Ving 99 to US …

lilbrown is in the U.S. and ships some Swedish snus without the big shipping fee, though they only have a few varieties. Listed under “moist snuff”.