What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

It’s available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

@bob thanks. Looks like I’m going to have to find a redbox and rent it. When fallout 3 came out I heard a couple bad reviews but I went out and bought it. Turned out to be one of my all time favorites. Sounds like this one might be similar. I’m sure I will like it.

It’s available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Cool! May have to pick it up. IMO we need more old-school RPG’s, a’ la FF. Gimme the ol’ turn-based deals, not played on a grid, no automatic fights, no random dungeons, no timing a button press to get a better/critical attack, doesn’t get it’s difficulty by making navigation difficult, large worlds, I could really ramble on here…

Since it’s release, I have played almost nothing but Diablo 3. The new patch will add even greater things.

I’ve been going old school cause I have no money (poor student thing, probably helps my grades though). So I’ve been playing Might and Magic 6.

No new systems here. probably never will. Regarding my Android tablet, Mini Squadron. a Time Pilot like arcade shooter. A few casual games like Bingo Ball, Slingo and Match 3 games. I still play my slim ps2 with games like College Hoops 2K7, Gods Of War 2, Black, COD3, Gran Turismo 4, Splashdown, Need For Speed Carbon. Racing is my fave genre. I also adore pinball of any type.

Lately, it’s been DC Universe Online and Heroes in the Sky. I only have limited “play windows” during the week, so it takes me forever to complete a game.

Still may save up for a Vita, to me, if you’re using gaming technology, new is no worse than old. I like my PS3, my iPod touch 5th gen and my 3DS. This coming from a guy who still has a N64, a Dreamcast, a DS, and a PS2 (as well as a Sega Master System and an NES in storage-but maybe only one of them works).

Today I installed some custom firmware on my PSP so I can play some retro games through emulators. Played some Super Mario Allstars from the SNES. This evening I finally managed to crack open the latest Tomb Raider game for the PS3. A little too much like a grittier Uncharted to be honest, but it’s still very, very good. It’s made me want to put the original PS1 game on the PSP though!

I would like to play all the old “Wonder Boy” and “Alex the Kidd” games, as well as “Zillion” on my PSP. Any SMS+Genesis emulators for it? I know there was one for PC’s…

@Mr_O I want a Genesis (yuck, it’s a MEGA DRIVE :slight_smile: ) emulator too, the one that most sites recommend seems to be Pico Drive. I’m planning on sorting that today, so I’ll let you know how it is. I’m sure there is a Master System one, but I don’t know any names. I’ll check it out

Aces High on the pc. The 15 bucks a month is the only drawback…

I get sucked into the bangbang shoot em up zombie killing games. Currently working on Contract Killer zombies 2 on the cell phone. Great for passing time waiting for jerk offs who cant show up on time to their appointments lol.

Dishonored & and Battlefield 3 on the 360.

@Bizzle - Yeah, I’d be curious what you can find. Several years ago I played Wonderboy(sms) on my pal’s PC sms emulator. Some nice nostalgia goin’ on there. I don’t remember the name of it, though.

@Mr_O I sorted out Pico Drive (Mega Drive/Genesis emulator) and it works great. As for a Master System one, Master Boy seems a good bet. It manages to do Master System, Game Gear, Game Boy and Game Boy Color. Not done it yet, so can’t report on how well it works. Hopefully sort it this weekend

@Bizzle - so, I lost track, are those for the PSP or the PC? Sounds cool, I should just google them here. I’d really like to get at some classic games…

@Mr_O For the PSP

@Bizzle Sweet! I should go out and buy a higher capacity memory card, only working with a half-full 1 gig unit atm…

@Mr_O Probably wise. However, the ROMs are minute in terms of data size. Sonic for the Genesis is only 224kilobytes. Not mb, kb!